Transformers: Salvation Signup and OOC Discussion Topic

I’m liking where that’s going. Lurch is getting some more backstory and character, and you guys are making progress on the spy arc- even if it might not feel that way.

2 Likes

Wait, how/when did we figure this out?

SideStep saw a glimpse of the spy’s silhouette when digging through security footage. His eyes are a particular shade of red that matches Lurch’s.

2 Likes

Ah. And we know that this silhouette belongs to the spy?

It’s a reasonable assumption, given the context of the footage. The silhouette was creeping about one of the spy’s hideouts.

1 Like

Alright, good to know!

Or what if it was lurch, spying on the spy?

I wonder if Lurch would help Sidestep try and catch the spy

2 Likes

Teamup!

1 Like

If you convince/give Lurch a reason to help y’all, he might.

1 Like

Is there a race track/simulator/relatively clear hallways to practice driving?

Salvation doesn’t have simulators, but it has some spacious sparring arenas and plenty of other open areas for that.

Gah, oh well. I had a neat idea if there were sims, but I’ll have to make do with normal stuff. (Any way I can get some drones to race against?)

The drones Salvation has probably wouldn’t be very good for racing against.

Darn… I mean, almost no one else on the salvation has an alt-mode worth racing against. Maybe Halfrunner, but he’s busy. Everyone else is either a flier, or not particularly quick.

If any of y’all are having trouble with getting your characters involved in things, this whole post is basically a bunch of hooks. Feel free to do something with 'em if you’re so inclined, and try interacting with other PCs some.

1 Like

You summed up Pixel’s entire purpose on the Salvation with one word, something I couldn’t even do. Except for maybe, “There is none

3 Likes

Question. What would happen if one bot tried to scan another bot’s altmode?

That’d be risky for most bots. The scanners wouldn’t just try to replicate the target’s vehicle mode, they’d try to replicate their robot mode as well, along with any other alt-modes they have. The resulting attempt to restructure the body to the new forms would be very traumatic and unlikely to succeed.

Pixel and Spectrum are exceptions to this, however, as are the Shifters of this universe, because their bodies are different.

3 Likes

Yeah, Pixel is basically made of LEGO bricks.

Broadwing took the blue key. Not the green one.