Transformers: Salvation Signup and OOC Discussion Topic

No worries.

1 Like

Definitely. None to yā€™all, either. Thatā€™s just life.

1 Like

You know what my backup plan is?

Iā€™m guessing Zeparā€™s brought the bodies to raise as terrorcons to intimidate Lurch. Failing that, Iā€™m guessing heā€™ll want to bring him to the Cortical Psychic Patch.

ā€œWhat we see is how it happenedā€¦there are no secrets hereā€¦you cannot modify their outcome or edit their contentsā€¦ā€

Iā€™m taking a page from TFP Megs.

1 Like

The Dark Omega Keyā€™s description has been added to the master list of the Omega Keys and their powers.

Anyway, would yā€™all be down for a short episode while Salvation travels to the next planet? Blackbelt and I were just doing a thing where Zepar interrogated Lurch, and discovered he had a few other informants in the crew. Should I just have shipboard security apprehend them all without incident, or would yā€™all be down for a few quick fights with them?

@meepinater @BlackBeltGamer98

2 Likes

I suppose Iā€™d be down for that. Itā€™d be nice to have a more low level threat to cool down from manic trials and undead legions, before we get to the final key collection adventure.

1 Like

I wouldnā€™t mind a fight or two

1 Like

Cool, cool. Just wanted to check in with yā€™all first.

No incident, pleaseā€¦our characters need a break.

1 Like

Aye, fair enough. Maybe Iā€™ll save the informants for later, then.

@MaxinePrimal @meepinater I donā€™t really know how to reply to your characters in their current situations; you can have them do whatever.

2 Likes

So I found this, and for whatever reason the first thing that jumped out in my mind was in ToTGA with everyone trying to explain the importance of the Matrix to Maximus.

2 Likes

Just so weā€™re all on the same page, yā€™all can have your characters approach going planetside however you choose. I wonā€™t force them to go down in a shuttle or something like I sometimes do.

1 Like

Good. Cause I wanna bring Fortress along for this one, and a shuttle wouldnā€™t work for obvious reasons.

I know Iā€™ve been vague about the nature of the the New Decepticon ships, which is my bad. These are pretty big warships, and their weapons pack more of a punch than what Fortress would be able to shrug off.

Alright. Iā€™ll edit accordingly.

1 Like

Iā€™ve been exposed to and am showing symptoms for covid-19. Iā€™m getting tested tomorrow to be sure, but if my activity gets all wonky for the next couple of weeks yā€™allā€™ll know why.

3 Likes

Hey! Sorry for dropping off again. Have I missed much, or are we still fighting the predacons?

Actually, Broadwing got his wish, and inspired Zepar to convince the two predacons to back off, after they were heavily injured. In the most recent post Iā€™ve tagged all yā€™all in, I mention that your characters are clear to approach the ancient tower, but it has no entrance at the ground-level.

1 Like

Oh! Awesome! I guess its kind of a good thing I stopped when I did, since I was absolutely about to have Fortress stomp down on Laserback.