Transformers: Salvation Signup and OOC Discussion Topic

How’s everyone doing?

I’m doing. Getting excited about the new Keyforge expansion, and lusting after the new wrecking ball set.

1 Like

I’m doing pretty good.

1 Like

Tired and sore.
But good.

1 Like

I’m doing this, myself ^

I entered a LEGO Overwatch contest to try to win all the sets, I’m super nervous about it, but we’ll see what happens, I guess.

2 Likes

Good luck, man.

1 Like

I wish you all the best!

1 Like

Thanks, guys!

No problem.

@BlackBeltGamer98 How’s it going? You haven’t been very active recently.

1 Like

@Chromeharpoon

How thick is the armor on these minibots? An A10’s 30mm rotary cannon is capable of collapsing a concrete bunker on it’s own.

Its shooting these things. Which are actually slightly larger than 30mm.

2 Likes

Approximately plot convenience centimeters thick

In all honesty, I have no idea. It’s best to assume, though, that cybertronian armor and weaponry generally outclass their human equivalents by a fair margin.

1 Like

true, but anything getting hit by 13.3 ounces of lead or DU is going to get hurt. As a camparison, a .22 cal round is only, 0.0740753 ounces.

Indeed; and I didn’t mean to imply that the weapon wasn’t effective. Merely that cybertronian armor is a bit sturdier than a concrete bunker.

1 Like

Ah. Okay.

Been busy with chores, family and stuff. Sorry about all that.

Also, I’ve been kinda stumped how to work with what’s happening in the RP seeing as how Zepar is stuck outside above the ocean and Epsilon is stuck in the ship which is taking on water very quickly, is in the grip of a titanic jelly and is being swarmed by tiny jelly drones all at once; it feels like, for me, there’s too much going on to make heads or tails of what to do in order to get out of this mess.

I mean no offense by what I said, I’m just feeling stuck and haven’t been able to participate much lately.

In other news, my Siege Skywarp arrived yesterday and he’s a lot of fun to play with; the balance on his feet is way better than I thought it would be considering how narrow and short they are.

1 Like

Help gatecrasher get inside the jelly. He’s underwater and needs all the help he can get.

No; it’s my bad. As much as I like to preach the “real life comes before RP-ing” message, I guess I sometimes forget that people people do actually have lives outside of the boards. My apologies.

Thanks for the feedback. I’ll make note of this for the future.

Well, if you want to pursue Zepar’s plan for the Decimator, he could start by helping out Thrift. In my last post concerning him and Zepar, I mentioned Thrift was in a bit of trouble.

There’s also this.

That’s awesome. I have the Rainmaker repaints of that mold and yeah, they’re pretty well-done.

2 Likes

OK, I give up.
For several days I tried to catch up, but I was always loosing my ground. I had a few rough months, but I think that now I am fully able to return to the game.
Can you guys give me a summary of… Pretty much the entire second rp?

Sorry, @Toa_Vladin, I’m not ignoring you, I’m just not all that much help here…

Wait, I just realized something:

If Pixel startled the creature because he turned into a reflection of it, how does the jellyfish know what it looks like? Does is occasionally fly sideways and used the ocean as a giant mirror, or are its minibots pretty close duplicates of it?

1 Like

We’re fighting a giant jellyfish-cyborg-thing that’s trying to suck out Salvation’s energon. We’re all underwater, currently, and… yeah. That’s what’s up. Need anything else?

Probably.

1 Like