Transformers: Salvation Signup and OOC Discussion Topic

Aw… okay.

I just had the idea to make Actaeon the most boring rule by rule bot and it is beautiful.

1 Like

Oh… spectrum and blight meet. This is gonna be good.

grabs popcorn and sits down In front of screen

2 Likes

big grin

there should be a villain NPC named “Looks” and he should have a similar personality to Knock Out from TF Prime and care too much for his looks.

2 Likes

…so idw ultra Magnus

He turns into a hair dryer. He can infiltrate ANYWHERE!

basically.

yas

What TF’s need a hair dryer for, i can’t say.

Melting frozen joints?

The ones with organics could use them to keep their fur dry I guess.

I love this song far too much for it to be healthy

1 Like

I was busy today, unfortunately.

Also, @meepinater is SideStep going to do anything with the Omega Key?

Please say yes.

1 Like

Since you asked nicely,
yes

Oh! Are we reaching a critical plot point?

Also, is it sad that at least 2/3 of my activity is in this RP?

Yeah, I’ve clearly not been communicating this well enough, but y’all’s characters are free to play around with all the macguffins we pick up over the course of the game- especially the Omega Key.

Let’s just say that projecting old maps and repairing ancient spaceships are far from the only things it can do.

In that the Omega Key is a critical plot point in and of itself, maybe? I dunno.

3 Likes

I meant that in interacting with it, he hits some switch that somehow no one noticed, and it pops up with a map to the Omega Lock.

Here’s an interesting thought, what if the Savant is the Omega Lock?

We already know that the Key has a map to the Omega Lock on it- that’s how this whole quest started- but even then, there’s still a lot to be discovered about it.

That would certainly be an interesting turn of events.

I mean, think about it! Why haven’t they found it before? Because it keeps moving, and whose going to look in an abandoned hulk for some ancient artifact?

Nope. It makes up about 80% of mine, but my activity on the Boards has been rather limited.