Transformers: Salvation Signup and OOC Discussion Topic

Well, considering that your trying to herd everyone outside.

Guilty as charged. I try not to railroad, but as large in scale as the settings are in the game, I figure pointing out locations of particular interest doesnā€™t hurt too much. Yā€™allā€™re still free to do what you want with your characters; Iā€™m just letting yā€™all know where Iā€™ve got stuff happening.

Oh no, itā€™s cool. It was well done. An obvious suggestion, but one that could be ignored.

Without meaning to brag, I like what I did in the giant Jelly-bot boss fight. Rather than spamming yā€™all with @'s, like I usually do, I think I was largely able to get people involved in that event more naturally.

Sometimes tagging everybody in one post is necessary, but Iā€™ve recently decided I want to try experimenting on more organic ways of transitioning from setpiece to setpiece.

1 Like

So far, from my little experience of RPā€™s, Iā€™d say your accomplishing that very well.

Thank you!

Hey, I call it like I see it.

Also, this spaceport is reminiscent of Disney World.

No thank you

2 Likes

Ditto

Oh god, it happened again.
TotGA was a very cool rp. Although I wasnā€™t there for the better part of the second half, it was still an extremely enjoyable game.
Salvationā€¦ I just donā€™t know why it doesnā€™t stick with me. Maybe because it is a prequel instead of a sequel, and we are not exploring the actual world that was set up by TotGA.
This is the last time I try. This is the last time I ask for a summary of what happened. After that I will try my best to stick to this game, but if I fail, I will not have any other choice but to abandon it.

1 Like

Not too much. Juliana left because Redstock didnā€™t reply, and @Chromeharpoon is gently herding us outside.

For the record, one thing that helps is setting it on watch so that you see everything that happens. It helps you stay on top of things.

I tagged you, along with just about everyone else, in two important posts that were meant to serve as jumping-on points.

Blight is having some variation of a midlife crisis

I would too If i found out the the most annoying thing in my life just duplicated.

@ToaNoah_Wafflemeister

I just had a beautiful image of Blight and Julianaā€™s wedding, with Pixel and Spectrum as ring bearer and flower girl, and Shockwave officiating. Halfrunner would walk her down the aisle. Assuming Blight and Juliana go anywhere. Maybe Iā€™m putting too much thought into this.

3 Likes

Better yet, Pixel is both the ring bearer and the rings

Okay, thatā€™s odd. so, they live with pixel on their finger for the rest of their lives?

and I thought it couldnā€™t get any weirder

Pixel sacrifices a few blocks of himself to make up for everything heā€™s done to Blight

I donā€™t think Pixel is capable of that kind of thought.

Wait is this going to be a thing
please let it be a thing

@Jcton was this the ship you discussed?

1 Like

I would love for it to be thing, but I donā€™t know if this will run that long.

2 Likes