Transformers: Salvation Signup and OOC Discussion Topic

Do you… Do you not know what Thanos-Copter is?

No.
five characters

He also played the bone hunters, Skrall, and the Vorox.

1 Like

I resend my vote for your presidency of our dead PM

4 Likes

wait, we still do that?

@Chromeharpoon

Have you thought about giving floorplans for various notable locations in the Salvation? Places like the armory, medbay, the sunrise, places like that.

As it is, it all feels very nebulous, like it never has a set form.

I feel like this is the PC strategy in Salvation at times.

To be fair, it works at times.

I’ve thought about it, I just haven’t gotten around to it.

2 Likes

So it seems Broadwing is doomed to be dead too.
Well… sad.
Is there a memorial or something where Gronius could see his name? Maybe something like those monuments with the names of all the people killed by the Decimation from Endgame?

@MichaelBT-7474

Never got the chance to ask you, how’d you like Far From Home?

It was the worst movie to have ever hit the screens and it needs to burn…

Nah, I’m kidding. I definitely like the Iron Man easter eggs and references here and there in it. I also like that finally, over a thousand years, we’ve gotten to see Peter Parker actually get what he always wanted and what we always wanted for him. I disagree with people calling this a bad Spider-Man movie just because Peter got what he deserved. Also the end twist, was very surprising and thankfully because of Tom, Spider-Man is back in the MCU for good and they can continue with Spider-Man 3 but overall it was a nice movie, the romance was cringe and awkward, but it is expected from a guy like Peter so yeah. It was good, I thoroughly enjoyed it. @ToaNoah_Wafflemeister

@BlackBeltGamer98 ooow, I just remembered. When Zepar is free…what if Scorchlock and him meet for a talk or whatever? I remember last time, Zepar actually tried to make good between Scorchlock and Paradox. Perhaps the two can now elaborate on what will happening, with Scorchlock actually being out for blood towards anyone that was involved in their deaths.

1 Like

For about a week

Glad I haven’t met those people. This is my favorite Spider-Man movie and displays every reason Spider-Man is my favorite superhero.

Perfectly summed up every high school relationship ever.

get it? Its funny cause its true…

1 Like

No, I didn’t meet those kinds of people. There are those kinds of people doing youtube video, doing deep analysis on how it isn’t a great spider-man movie and so on.

@Chromeharpoon

You really need to give those two guards names. They keep popping up.

Garry and Jerry, done :joy:

Pinky and the Brain. Or perhaps Jesse and James.

That’s right!

Dumb and Dumber.

Honestly have never seen it. Not my sort of movie.