Transformers: Salvation Signup and OOC Discussion Topic

you stupid americon

You should know by now I do not have the typical sense of humor for someone my age. Give me witty word play any day.

Does that mean you donā€™t enjoy shows like The Office too?

Never seen it.

The Middle, thatā€™s something Iā€™ll watch. Bitterness, sarcasm, and deadpans, thatā€™s more my speed.

Would anyone be opposed to Salvation getting to its next destination sometime soon?

1 Like

nope.

I donā€™t think this is reasonable, respectfully.

I mean, in basically every continuity and game ever the vehicle is somehow able to see behind, so I figured I could use that too.

Salvationā€™s bio has been updated.

Firestormā€™s time will come, but perhaps laterā€¦

2 Likes

Can a standard Cybertronian survive reentry without any sort of vessel?

In this universe, Iā€™d say no. Not unless they have an alt-mode or other modifications made to endure it (like a space shuttle and the like).

So, Zepar would burn up? I was honestly tempted to have him jump down to the planetā€™s surface to try and retrieve the Omega Lock part(s) there as soon as possible.

He probably would, yeah.

A ground bridge would be pretty handy to have, huh? 'Cause there is a way to get one of those installed aboard Salvation now.

1 Like

The Blue Cybermatter?

Not quite. That stuffā€™s good for healing/repairs (and teleporting things), but it canā€™t be used to make a ground bridge.

That console in the Omega Conflux might be able to, though. All it needs is something to scan.

But what? We need something that can teleportā€¦wait, would a Decimator work?

Perhaps. Arachnados also downloaded some designs from the ground bridge on the insecticon planet back when Maximus was still playing. Sprocketā€™s had a hold of them since then; he just hasnā€™t figured out what to do with them.

1 Like

Okay, what did I miss while I was dealing with life?

Hereā€™s what you missed:

So no real battle/fight has happened?