Transformers: Salvation Signup and OOC Discussion Topic

New Salvation Upgrade: Ground bridge module

Using the Omega Conflux, our heroes have equipped Salvation with a ground bridge using schematics found on a previous adventure during their voyage. Motherboard can now open ground bridge portals anywhere within an 87,000 mile radius in and around Salvation.

2 Likes

There…that should make up for my unannounced inactivity :grin:

@Flux quickk question: are you still playing? Gronius is searching for Scrapshot/Driftburn. If you left the game, then they would be kinda dead so…

At this point I’ve been unable to RP for more than a few thousand posts, if more. I have literally no clue where the story went and my schedule hasn’t allowed me to RP at all. It’s easier right now to say my characters are dead, just because it could take me a week or to find the time to reply.

@Chromeharpoon Might as well treat my current characters as dead at this point. If you want to do it in an interesting way that would be up to you, but at this point I’ll probably be unable to return.

1 Like

Understandable.

Chrome, how far up is Salvation from the patch of glyphs Thrift spotted?

At this point, it doesn’t matter; y’all can open a ground bridge and go planetside whenever you want.

1 Like

Well, we will need Motherboard to open it.

I’ve done some cleaning up here; the Omega Lock and the Blue Omega Key’s profiles have been slightly edited and moved to the first post of the signup topic.

So I’ve lost quite a few of Salvation on all fronts…
A little help?

Well, unless Wildsong does some quick thinking, it looks like she’s gonna be executed.

And back on Salvation, folks are starting to explore the new planet, and Zepar’s been learning some more about the Omega Lock and what it’s different pieces can do.

SideStep found a hideout Bludgeon’s spy used to use in Engineering, but he left without exploring it to interrogate Lurch, who he suspects might be the spy.

Why? Thunderblast supposed to get her out of there.

Vladin, the Decepticons aren’t all-seeing, if Wildsong can find a way to get past her foes, she may be able to find a place to hide until she can contact Salvation for extraction.

She is tied up and surrounded by four guards, that excluding Brainpan’s guards and Obsidian.

She’s a Seeker. Being tied up doesn’t necessarily mean she can’t fly. Plus, she be able to find a way to loose her bonds while fleeing.

The inhibitor claws disabled her T-cog.

Flight doesn’t necessarily need a T-cog, as far as I understand. Her engines are already there, she just needs to fire them up. Or she could find a way to cause enough damage to the claw to make it nonfunctional.

Wouldn’t the entire purpose of the claw be to completely immobilize her?

They work more like handcuffs. And, it can be broken and its lock can be picked. If it is broken, it will release. It cuts off her flight, transformation and weapons systems but is doesn’t immobilize her completely.

The claw disables the victim’s T-cog, weapons, and any other built-in equipment. Song’s engines wouldn’t be affected by it, but that’s what the stasis cuffs are for.

1 Like