Transformers: Salvation

Ace and road lord transform and walk up to the two
@Toa_Vladin

At this point they were probably on their way to the bridge, on another hallway.
“Faster, Aridocara! Please!”

As if on cue, more cyberglyphic error messages materialize above the pilot’s station.

Hull integrity at 36 percent and dropping.

Anchor cables 1-3 unresponsive.

Weapons systems offline.

Tractor beam controls disabled.

Alert: Dark Energon contamination has breached containment. All hands evacuate. 'Til all are one.

It was entirely possible for our heroes to cut the remaining three cables… if they got there hands on some more powerful weapons.

Zepar saw the screen and growled, “Okay, let’s try to knock out the tractor beam before this thing collapses and we burn with the undead.” He said to Arachnados and Alterion. (@Toa_Vladin, @MaxinePrimal)

Pixel whimpers, a sound one familiar to Terran organisms could relate to a cat’s meow, and shrivels back.

“Most of us,” Blight says, grumbling a bit more than he meant to. His mind was focused on Caedia as he spoke.

The Decepticon nods.

“Look at me, getting all philosophical,” she scolds herself with a short laugh, rising to her feet.

“Not your usual attitude, then?” Blight shrugs, holding out a hand if she desired help up.

The Decepticon accepts the offer.

“Hell no,” she says with a chuckle. “Most of the time, I just shoot things.”

Gatecrasher rolled out of the Air lock on his powered treads, he rolled as fast as he could to the attacking ship. As soon as he got in range he began firing at the designated cable. He fired 12 shells, and 2 1/2 slaves of missiles.

“And you never think about who you might be shooting?” Blight murmurs. “About how, maybe with a few different life choices and beliefs, you could have been just like them?”

Alterion nodded, and offerend Arachnados to take him on his back.
@MaxinePrimal

The ancient and decaying hull of the derelict cracks underneath Gatecrasher’s treads as he rolls across it, sending tiny flakes of metal spinning out into space.

The barrage strikes at various points along the cable, blowing apart chunks of armor and terrorcons crawling along its length. The cable vibrates from the impacts, loosening its grip on Salvation’s hull. It’s launch point on the derelict also appears to take great damage from the vibrations.

The Decepticon looks curiously at Blight.

“Man, why do you Autobots always have to be so… so…”

See the damage caused, Gatecrasher continues his bombardment.

“So empathetic? So considering?” Blight gave a slight laugh. “I guess I’m a little more of an Autobot than I thought.”

The launch point appeared to be a weak spot; the apparatus flies apart, and the cable detaches from the derelict, flailing wildly through the void.

Three down, two to go.

The Decepticon rolls her eyes.

“Whatever,” she says. “Let’s just hope we get out of this mess soon.”

Gatecrasher rolls towards the next cable on the mini force-field formed by his treads. He begins firing again as he attempts to repeat the process.

“Yeah…” Blight trailed, bowing his head. He wasn’t paying any attention to Pixel, who had transformed himself into a vial in order to fit into his bandolier. “I didn’t catch your name, though.”

1 Like

The next launch point takes great damage, but does not break apart just yet.

Unfortunately for Gatecrasher, some terrorcons had taken notice of him. Four undead Knights scramble across the hull, headed right for him.

A look of realization crosses the Decepticon’s face.

“Oh yeah; I guess not,” she says. “Name’s Sightline.”

“Blight,” he gives, holding out a hand once more, this time for a shake.

Gatecrasher transforms, and and deployes his drone. He points his cannons towards the Terrorcons and he attempts to make quick work of them.