Transformers: Salvation

“Well. I have found that on ship like this, I have found that my current options severely limit my worth in fight like the one we just had. I need a aerial mode. Preferably something heavily armed.”

“Lock up the map in a secure container.” Epsilon told Sprocket and Grommet.

“I will keep an eye on things here.” Epsilon said, surprised by what he said. Some of his programming must’ve been for sentry protocols…that and he was curious about the lab.

Halfrunner nods again.

“See ya,” he echoes. He then looks at his shoulder.

“Maybe I should get myself a quick check-up, too…”

Facelift claps his hands together.

“Well, I can certainly do that for you!” he exclaims. “Just as soon as I get some alt-mode schematics to work with. Unfortunately, however, I don’t have any of those in my inventory.”

Sprocket nods, still holding the key in his hand.

Shockwave’s lab was similar in layout to the one Sprocket and Grommet were sharing, though it was much less cluttered and more organized. Some instruments and machinery had been set up at the five tables within the room, and the cyclops had neatly organized what few provisions he had been able to take back from the Adjutant. The parts Zepar, SideStep, and Gronius had brought from the derelict lay next to a decontamination chamber, and there was a terminal in the center of the room.

Actaeon chuckles,
“Well wake me once I’m fully recovered.”

The drone bobs, trying to simulate a nod.

“Very well, crewman Actaeon,” it says, “I am inducing stasis now. Please lie back and hold still.”

SideStep transforms and drives to the nearest medical station.

Actaeon lies back and waits for the stasis to begin.

SideStep arrives at the medical facility on Deck 3. It was the largest on Salvation, possessing three levels and a large compliment of doctors and diagnostic drones. It was also where Forcep most commonly worked.

At the moment, the med-bay was packed with wounded crew members. Autobots, Decepticons, and neutrals alike had suffered injuries and Dark Energon exposure, and had rushed off to be treated now that the danger had passed for the time being.

Forcep was working at a computer station cluttered with holo-screens, displaying alerts and vital statistics from dozens of patients.

The drone induces stasis. In an instant, Actaeon’s world goes black.

A short timeskip later, the Autobot would awaken to find the worst of his injuries repaired- the drone had done all it could, and now Actaeon’s internal systems could handle the rest.

SideStep transformes into robot mode and walked in.

Forcep steps away from his workstation and walks over.

“SideStep,” he says. The sudden influx of patients and their unusual maladies were clearly exhausting him, if his tone was any indication.

“What’s the matter?”

" Well, do you know where I can acquire some?

“Yes, I do,” Facelift affirms. “Another bot came by shortly before those terrorcons showed up- what was her name? Dumbbell? Doorstop? Whatever; I’m getting sidetracked. Anyway, I believe she purchased some schematics from that Thrift fellow in hangar thirty.”

“thank you. I shall see him immediately.” replies Gatecrasher, as turns to walk out the door.

“You’re very welcome!” Facelift calls after him. “Oh! And if you spy anything useful on any terrorcon remains you might pass along the way, maybe you could bring some here? I might be willing to offer you a slight discount for your trouble.”

Gatecrasher turned back around, “actually, I do. during the battle, I smashed in the face of one of them and left it in airlock 27B. If you move quickly, it might still be there.”

“Oh, wonderful!” Facelift says, clasping his claws together again.

“…However, it might be best for me to stay here.”

He gestures to the makeshift shop around him, within the dimly-lit maintenance tunnel.

“I’d rather avoid drawing any unnecessary or unwanted attention to myself…”

“Fair enough. I’ll get the body, and return here with it.”

Facelift gives as close an approximation of a thumbs-up as his three-fingered claw would allow.

“Splendid!”

Gatecrahser walks out of the store. He walks to the airlock.

OOC: wow that sounded like it was down the street.

The remains of the terrorcon were still there. Evidently, cleanup crews had yet to dispose of it.

OOC: well, Salvation is a big ship. She’s practically a miniature city.