Transformers: Tournament of Terror. RP Topic

“Oh for sake’s alive! What did he do to rearrange your tires?” She growled out, “You’re the one attacking him!”

“He’s a threat!”
Nebula shouted.
“Too dangerous to be kept alive!”

Spirit yelled back, “Why? What made you decide that?”

Simulus takes a partial blast, grazing into his armor, though it seems he is tougher than he looks. He starts jumping around to help evade other shots and make him harder to hit. While this does ruin his own aim, it just means to take more general shots towards Maximus.

Though since RAM thinks he’s save from Spirit for the moment, he fires a couple missiles at Maximus’s gun-arm in hopes to throw it off aim.

Busdrive stops temporarily, his headlights beaming into Spirit with a vicious glare. He reloads and at least keeps aim on her if she tries anything. Simulus remains silent.

She sighed, “Good con…now just…stop firing those blasted things,” her visor seems to block out some of that glare as she moves towards RAM again, “Now if you would be so kind as to not blow scrap off me that would be delightful, you two can’t be loosing off missiles in here. You’ll alert the guards, and that wouldn’t be good at all now would it? You two little guys would get nabbed,” she sighed shaking her head, “Now I’m sure you two are just nice honest bots right?” Her voice was lowered as she moved, “Seriously shoot me and I will fire back,” she sighed holding her rifle to where the next round would be fired, but not at the bus.

Since Nebula’s purpose was a shield as well as a gun, it did little damage. However the force did throw off his aim somewhat.

With gunfire clearly not cutting it, Maximus ran forward at Simulus and attempted to punch him in either the gut or face, hoping to knock him down and throw him off his rhythm.

“They’re really not.”
Nebula shouted as soon as Spirit said this.
“I’ve delt with them before! They’re honestly the most underhanded minicons I’ve ever met!”

“Well I can’t just shoot them! Goodness, that’d be just flat out intolerable behavior!” She said with a grumpy sigh, “Although…I do not like having barrages of missiles being shot at me…”

Maximus manages to charge in time while Simulus was on the ground. Unable to get positioned quite right, the best Simulus could currently do is put his arms up in a defensive cross formation for whatever comes next.

RAM baaed in rebellion and went to run away again, preventing him from shooting at Maximus for the moment. Neither of the Data Discs were entirely sure what to do in the situation, this was not the plan.

Spirit would have given a small smile at this. This did amuse her, just a little. The little ram disc at least. She sighed and un-clicked her feet to set back to roller blade like designs, “Now listen here you two…I’m going to pick you both up, then we’re going to wait for those two to listen to what I’m telling them to do eh?” She then sped off skating around and trying to grab up Ram by the stomach, “Hey there little guy.”

The hit came in fast and it came in hard. The young pirate was done playing around, and was going all out.

His crossed arms are slammed into his chest, even pushing them into it some before being blasted into the wall behind him. Simulus bounces off the wall and cannot remove his arms from his chest quick enough to catch himself, inspecting the floor with his face as a result. Moving his arms out, he starts to get up.

Holographic Service: Running
Holomatter Service: 70% Repair Complete

They may not be able to actually do anything, but the guise would be good enough. As before, two additional Simulus appear next to him, though they’re readying swords this time.

When Spirit says she’s going to pick them up, Busdrive fires his missiles at her again. RAM skids around from his frantic run and also fires missiles at her.

Spirit turns to see Busdrive’s missiles coming at her, and then looks down at RAM’s missiles and sees that she’s right in the middle. She tosses a small dagger at RAM’s missile and detonates it, letting the other hit in her in the kneecap. She gives a small grunt of pain as it impacts and then tackles RAM with her velocity. Spirit rolls over him, as not to crush him and grabs his underbelly, rolling over and using her gun to fire off a shot at Busdrive’s missiles again…which of course impact a little too close to comfort and send some shrapnel into her, although RAM is fine, she makes sure her arm covers him from taking any flak.

She coughs, “Scrap…stop…shooting me!” Her grip on RAM is now firm pointing his missile pods away from her gut.

Maximus ignored the holographic enemies and went right for the real Simulus. He pulled out his hammer and swung it down on Simulus’ head as hard as he could.

After Maximus executed his attack on Simulus, whether it was successful or not, he managed to see what was happening to Spirit out in his peripheral vision.

“For Primus sake! Defend yourself! Weren’t you in a war?”
He shouted.

She coughed, “I’m larger then these guys! I can’t just flatten them!”

Oddball snaps his fingers and shoots Clawshot an approving thumbs-up.

Ramjet had a point, however- though Oddball’d never say that out loud. What could he do with Grimlock that wouldn’t result in too many severed limbs and excessive collateral damage?

Probably not much, he realizes. But that was assuming he played a joke on Grimlock; what if he got Grimlock in on a joke instead?

Wee-bwap-zeezoo-blip!” he points at his partners in crime.

“Wait here; I have an idea!”

1 Like

Penicillia wandered the halls and eventually made it into the commons. She walked slowly and then looked in a corner. She picked up the object she saw, a slim black gun. She looked at it curiously, it was just her size. She toyed around with it, accidentally firing off a massive lightening bolt that fried one of the tables. She jumped and then shook her head. Someone must have dropped this…she’d go check the medbay first.

“Vrrrp, beep! Nrrt nrrt”

“Finally some direction! What do you have in mind?”

Ramjet asked.

The bolt struck a table and knocked it over with significant force. The raptor-con Razorclaw, who happened to be seated at that table, jumped up in surprise.
“Primus above! What the hell just happened?”
She shouted, looking around for what may have caused it.

Penicilia meekly walked over and held up a sign with the words, “Sorry,” written on it. Her eyes looked large and a little scared at shocking the raptor. She had the gun holstered on her back awkwardly as well.

Razorclaw sighed in frustration.
“Why does it always have to be you minicons?”
She asked herself. Then she noticed the weapon. She bent down and took it off the tiny medic, and looked it over.

“Huh. Don’t think I’ve seen this thing before. Is this what hit my table? That’s one hell of a kick for a gun so small.”

She nodded and wrote something else, before lifting up the sign, “It’s not mine. I just found it over there…pretty devastating. What’s your name ma’am?”