Transformers: Tournament of Terror. RP Topic

The predacon growled in frustration.

“Fine. Just get over here and get to work.”
She said. Reluctantly she added
“And I promise I won’t hurt you.”

Meanwhile, Railfire set to repairing Juliana.
@ProfSrlojohn

OOC: I mean, I need to know how he plans to begin going about this.

Railfire began by assessing the damages. Trying to see just exactly was wrong here.

On the surface she appeared relatively intact, barring the small wounds she had accumulated from the previous fights in the arena, along with a few small scorch marks, almost indistinguishable against her black paint job. The damage must be to her internals.

The medic decided to open her up. After all the work his descendent had put him through, electrical damage would be a breeze to repair.

The hologram rears onto it’s hind legs, the shots instead striking its chest and forelegs instead of its heads. It falls back onto all fours to breath three jets of fire and plasma at the minicons.

Or so he thought.

The damage was not only bad, but extensive. Thousands of years of nearly constant abuse in battle, combined with less-than-stellar maintenance, and simply being an older bot compared to the younger, more robust designs later on, had worn down her internal circuitry to a great extent. A good shock was all that was needed to completely fry most of her system.

Her vitals were still functioning, but barely, and there’s no telling what damage was done to her brain module. Her spark was still alive, but sickly.

Juliana was never meant for combat. She was clean, elegant, pre-war design, with few natural means of defense. She was beautiful, but not very robust. Her gatling guns were obvious retrofits, but very well done, fitting into her outer shell fluidly.

Her condition was not only bad, but critical if she didn’t get help asap. That’s not to mention any lasting damage to the vital components.

2 Likes

Nebula quickly transformed and took to the air, repeatedly trying to fire at the sensitive spots on the beast’s head.

Railfire was furious initially. Upset that she had endured such punishment for so long, but decided to mend herself rather than seek aid from an actual medic.

What was worse, was that a l lot of the systems seemed foreign to him. War era he knew like the back of his hand. Beast era took some time to learn, but by now was no challenge. But pre war? He had never seen anything like this before.

Immediately he hooked her up to the advanced life support, just to stabilize her vitals.

Next he set to replacing all the outdated components. He had not the resources nor the knowledge to repair these antiquated systems. All he could do was remove them and put in the more current components. Though that would probably help her in the long run anyway.

Railfire with an astonishing speed and diligence, as he always did. But all the while there was this creeping fear. He had never had a patient who’s internals were so unfamiliar. And that worried him.

1 Like

For the most part, there wasn’t much of an issue, wireing was wireing, though there were a few cases in which he would have to splice together the new wires with old, simply because of aged ports needing older plugs.

Things went well until he reached one major issue, the war-era energon pump didn’t fit. It simply did not fit in the hole it needed to go in. He would need to improvise, and quickly.

1 Like

Railfire needed to pull every ounce of will he had not to panic. Thinking quickly, he modified the pump, removing pieces and moving others until it was able to fit. It would be a lot weaker than she was used to. It would effect her greatly. But it would make a functional substitute until he could design and produce something much more capable, while still being small enough to fit. Such a project would take time. But for her sake, he would work as quickly as he could.

But with the modified pump finished, he installed it and closed up the opening. With everything finished, and her body in a better shape than it had been in centuries, he awoke her from stasis.

1 Like

He had a horrible feeling of forgetting something until he realized, he had forgotten to check her brain case!

Of course. He canceled the waking process before it could finish, and kept the life support online. Given how outdated all her systems were, and how common head injury was here, it would be work a look. He opened up her head and looked inside.

Railgun turns into his train form and races off towards one the right side of the room. If the spray of fire does not move, Railgun gets grazed and a decent burn on his side, but otherwise just manages to escape. He focuses on just trying to get safe for the moment as firing a shell could cause it to explode prematurely.

It’s pretty clear that neither really believed her statement, but Tie-Grabber approached first. He looked over her hands while Machbreaker fetched some parts. There’s little banter between them other than what parts are needed and within a short time new fingers are installed on her hands.

A small bit of smoke puffed out. A bad sign.

He brain module seemed to still be functioning, but it was in even worse shape than her other vital organs. It didn’t seem to be working inefficiently, but years of mental strain had their toll over the years, if only from trying to keep sane. Repeated blows to the head while fighting probably didn’t help either. It appeared to be on it’s last legs. Quite frankly, it was a wonder she wasn’t dead before the accident. This was not good.

OOC: To quote an old IRL friend of mine, “this is not good bob.”

Razorclaw looked at her hands. Flexing her fingers in and out.
“I gotta admit. You little scraplets aren’t too bad.”
She said.

Railfire did what he could to mend the physical damage. But symptoms such as this came from years of extensive mental stress, as well as physical injury.

In little time the damage was fixed. But much like the pump, it was a temporary solution. Unfortunately, he was ill equiped to mend mental and emotional damage. With her injuries mended, he closed her brain case, and pulled her from stasis. There was a few things he needed to talk to her about.

It took a solid 20 minutes or so before she awoke. She sat up, coughing, and clutching her head due to her horrible headache.

“Juliana. Tell me, how do you feel?”
He asked gently.

“Miserable.” She stated, clearly in pain, “I have a horrib- cough cough -le headache. My chest hurts as well. Did I get cough slammed by Grimlock?”

“No. From what I’ve heard you were shocked by a minicon. That being said, there is something I need to tell you.”
He said. Keeping a calm tone.

“So that’s what it was cough , all I remember was holding this goat, minicon cassette thing, then, cough I woke up here”