Transformers: Tournament of Terror. Sign up and discussion topic.

Okay, sounds interesting and thanks for that info.

2 Likes

Cool! Go ahead and start up in the tier 2 commons area when you want.

1 Like

Could I have my character come from a fight back to his head quarters? Also I didnā€™t know we could give our characters Stage-Names lolā€¦I suppose, Hammer is Hammer.

1 Like

The Hammer might work better, but yeah.

Also, unfortunately no. Each fight is sort of a big event, and it would be difficult for me to just throw one in at the moment.

1 Like

Yesā€¦The Hammerā€¦

Oh and well, okay. I suppose Iā€™ll have to think of something else then.

1 Like

No theatrics are necessary. The tier 2 commons are well populated, so he could just strike up a conversation with one of the NPCs.

1 Like

Yooo, is it possible to bring Hydro Rexā€¦? Thinking of itā€¦I may do it. Just causeā€¦

You know, I gotta make a theatric entrance, lol.

1 Like

Iā€™d need a character sheet if you want to introduce a 2nd character.

If you really want to have a big entrance, I could start up a fight for his first appearance, but I likely wouldnā€™t be able to do that until tomorrow. At least to get the best amount of activity overlap given our different timezones.

1 Like

Yeah, I will do one for Hydro Rex, I gotta bring the brothers back together and I already posed my reply. There is no need for a fight. Hammer will get his time to shine :wink:

1 Like

Okay. Sounds good.

I have a question, is it possible for a Transformers to have control over magnetism? And so, wouldnā€™t it be too OP to have as an RP character?

1 Like

I feel like Grimlock is gonna go the same way as Jim, with Max as Slim.

You donā€™t pull on supermanā€™s cape, you donā€™t spit into the wind, you donā€™t pull, the mask off that old lone ranger and you donā€™t mess around with Grim. Do do do dat deet dat dee de dede!

2 Likes

Via electrical manipulation, Maximus has some very limited magnetic control. But if itā€™s someoneā€™s main ability, I could allow more advanced ability.

Iā€™d imagine it would function something like blood bending from Avatar The Last Airbender. But would require a lot of concentration and leave them open for attack.

1 Like

Well, I was talking about that Magneto Magnetism ability, because I was thinking of giving Hydro Rex that power, which is his main ability.

In that case, maybe having a control over standard metal, but unable to control living metal (what Cybertronians are made of) that would work.

1 Like

Yeah because that would be very OP even though I would love that :joy: but he can disarm people, because I take it the weapons they use is standard metal.

1 Like

Yeah. Like that.

Also, if I could suggest, could you try to keep this character profile condensed? You donā€™t have to write out every detail, and when you make it so long it makes it dificult to properly evaluate it.

1 Like

Hmmā€¦ :thinking: I kind of like to write my character sheets down to the very detail so that the GM knows what my character is capable of. What is their backstory, personality and so on. Though I feel like you didnā€™t suspect for me to write in this much detailā€¦which that is nothing. I got bigger character sheets that are to the bare bone detail style lol. However, I believed it was easy enough to understand what he can do, should that come a problem in the future, Iā€™ll try to make it even more clearly.

1 Like

Alright.

Wait, Hammer is a tier 2?