Transformers: Tournament of Terror. Sign up and discussion topic.

this.

2 Likes

Is the training arena open yet?

1 Like

Iā€™ve decided to make a change for Tier 1. Instead of being a general collection of elite fighters, itā€™s more of an Elite 4 situation. One individual from each faction. There can only be four at a time, so if one is to ascend, the one of their same faction will be demoted.

Iā€™ve picked the decepticon and predacon, but havenā€™t chosen the other two yet, which Iā€™m currently working on.

1 Like

The autobot should be Impactor.

1 Like

An excelent suggestion, but Iā€™ve already made my choice.

Iā€™ll keep the identities of the four secret for now. I want to give each of them the dramatic reveal which their status deserves, like I did for Grimlock.

1 Like

As for my suggestion. I would appreciate if some of us (perhaps including me) will be doing some fights in the Arena? Because, I for once, am getting kind of tired and in the end, a bit bored of just interactingā€¦so yeah.

1 Like

Right. I can throw one of your characters into a fight real quick.

1 Like

Thank the allspark.

Ahem. I meant, Thank you. :smile:

1 Like

Actually not true, he is exceptional in hand-to-hand martial arts fighting, thatā€™s his shtick. But other than that yeah, you are pretty right.

1 Like

For some reason I like the idea that the two bots who didnā€™t register their Megatron wins being Juliana and Gronius. I donā€™t know why.

1 Like

Wait, what about Megatron?

1 Like

Oddball is fighting an extremely difficult simulation of Megatron, only 3 people have beaten it, Grimlock, and 2 others that didnā€™t save the record.

1 Like

Heh.
Sure, make it Gronius and Juliana.

1 Like

Not really my decision, I just like the idea.

Of the lot of us, Gronius is the strongest, and Juliana has been here long enough to have figured out how the simulation acts, thereby making it predictable, and easier to defeat.

1 Like

As youā€™ll soon see, Megatron, even if just a simulation of Megatron, is far too much for a Tier 2 or 3 to handle.

Backbreaker actually.

1 Like

Iā€™m sorry but I have to announce that Iā€™ll be dropping out of the RP, because I simply donā€™t have the time for itā€¦I thought I wouldā€¦but Iā€™m not really anymore in a RPing moodā€¦so Iā€™ll have to concentrate on whatever ā€œRPing Energyā€ I have left with my own RP and get it done eventually. You can just ignore my characters from now own, fighting in the arena till their last breath.

1 Like

Very well.

Weird question, but in the sim datacase, are there sims of the other captives?

1 Like

Thatā€™s what all of the presets are. Plus a couple others like Optimus Prime and Megatron.

1 Like

Soā€¦ Juliana can fight herself then?

1 Like