Transformers: Unicron Apocalypse

“Huh, I guess I got a few tricks to learn.” Backblast chuckles.

2 Likes

“Maybe I should start working on my own superpowered hammer,” Coppeweb jokes. “Apparently they’re in vogue.”

3 Likes

The Prime’s eyes suddenly lit up with inspiration. “Oh! What if you made a weapon that was like, every weapon. All at once! A cybermatter tool that can turn into whatever you want. An axe, hammer, a sword, anything you can think of!”

1 Like

“Whoa! Now that would be great,” Defender exclaims. “I could use something like that!”
He turns to Coppeweb.
“How much would such a weapon cost, were you able to construct it?”

@BlackBeltGamer98

1 Like

“Some type of ‘Omni-weapon’?” Backblast grins, the name said it all; such infinite possibilities and uses. “That depends on how we could make it possible, there are so many ways to make such a device but to make it would be a huge advance.”

3 Likes

@Chromeharpoon @ProfSrlojohn @MakutaOisli @NOTaHFfan @DuneToa @BlackBeltGamer98 @Rukah

The sound of booming music and marching feet echoed through the eastern edge of Genesis. It was the beginning of the annual Knights of Cybertron military parade. Dozens of regal soldiers clad in shining armor marched in perfect unison with one another. Each one held a ceremonial rifle in one arm, pointing it towards the sky. Tanks and other military vehicles slowly drove among the blocks of marching soldiers. There were carts and rolling platforms displaying trophies of war and dioramas of the knights’ numerous victories. Included but not limited to, the Rock Lords infestation, the surprise attack from planet Gobotron, the invasion of the Cyber-Wraiths, and all four Quintesson Wars.

At the head of the parade was none other than the shining warrior of light himself. First born of the 13 Primes, wielder of the legendary Star Saber, founder of the Knight’s of Cybertron. Prima.

The parade marched across the length of the city. Past the residential district where the fights were being held, past the Allspark temple, past Alchemist’s bar, and straight through Gravitus Memorial Park. And where the parade was not seen, it was most certainly heard.

In fact Prima had chosen to make this year’s parade so grand and so incredible, that the entire parade itself nearly covered the entire length of the city once it was all moving.

3 Likes

“I’ve got a few ideas for things like that already, actually,” Coppeweb chimes in. “I have this one design for a starship with a-”

The inventor stops as the military parade begins, the deafening sound of the marching Knights disrupting his thoughts. He frowns as the procession approaches this part of the city, overtaking the other attractions and filling the streets.

“Primus alive,” he groans, moving out of the parade’s way, “how does he do it? How does Prima manage to make the parade bigger and even more annoying every year?”

Though a devoted Knight of Cybertron himself, Bulwark has to admit that Amalgamous Prime may have been on to something earlier, as he watches his commander and his brethren sweep through Genesis. All of the dioramas and war trophies on display felt particularly self-indulgent.

We ARE Cybertron’s protectors, however, he thinks. Why shouldn’t we be allowed to take some pride in our work just once a year? It’s not like we’ve taken the entire holiday completely for ourselves, either…

3 Likes

“Frankly, I’m surprised the city allowed this big a parade.” Backblast says.

2 Likes

Back-hoe, for his part simply watched the parade go by with but a modicum of attention. He wasn’t much of one for parades, and the Good Doctor’s intrest in military matters ended abruptly at the treaty of Skallithrax, where the use of High-strength chemical weapons were banned for military use.

Still, he’s here anyway.

4 Likes

“Prima gets what Prima wants,” Coppeweb sighs. “Unfortunately. Hard to say ‘no’ to the first Prime, I guess.”

2 Likes

Backblast smirks, “really? The guy has a fancy sword and is the oldest Prime, not much more than that; it’s not like he’s gonna throw you in a smelting pit for saying no.” He says.

3 Likes

“Well, yeah, I’m sure he wouldn’t smite anybody, but… I don’t know, there must be some reason why he always gets what he wants,” Coppeweb replies. “I figured seniority would have something to do with it.”

2 Likes

“Seniority does play a small part. But he’s only older than the rest of us by a few seconds. It’s really his persistence that gets him his way most of the time. He just doesn’t know how to take no for an answer sometimes.” Solus explained.

“Would you believe this is actually modest compared to what he originally had planned for this year? He asked me to build the craziest things for the parade. But thankfully I was busy with a lot of other stuff at the time, so I was able to decline.”

In the residential district, two Primes stood on a balcony several stories above the ground.

10OnyxPrime

The dark warrior Megatronus huffed in irritation. “Pompous blowhard.”

“Excuse me?” The beast, Onyx Prime asked calmly.

“Every year he just gets more unbearable. Fifty festivals ago it was just a simple little march through the streets. But now look at this! When is he gonna learn that the festival isn’t all about him?”

“The knights have done a lot of good for our imperium. What’s wrong with celebrating their accomplishments?”

“I mean there’s nothing inherently wrong with it. But just- look at this! I can’t believe this.”

“I will admit, this is a bit excessive. But do you really have to give him such a hard time?”

“Are you- you’ve got to be kidding me. Are we looking at the same thing? ‘Oh look at me. My name’s Prima. I’m the first born. I made the Knights of Cybertron. I’m dad’s favorite. I’m just sooo special.’ I can’t stand him!”

Onyx put a comforting hand on his brother’s shoulder. “Come now Megatronus. You know perfectly well that father loves us all equally.”

“I mean yeah, I know that. But he sure as hell doesn’t act like it!” The Prime sighed. “This is the one day out of the whole year we all get together. The least he could do is act with a shred of humility.”

3 Likes

“Primus almighty, I get celebrating and going all out but, and I know this is strange coming from a Junkion, this is a little excessive.” Backblast says.

3 Likes

Crap.Crap.Crap.Crap. The punch socked Caus right in the jaw, though its likely the many teeth tore at his hands.

Oh gods. Why now?

2 Likes

“Excessive doesn’t begin to describe it. Though I can’t really harp on him too much. We’re all a little excessive in our own ways. Except maybe Vector Prime. He’s probably the most level headed out of the 12 of us.” Solus explained.

Roadblock pulled back their hand, covered in cuts and scratches from the kindred’s. “Sweet Cybertron!” They shouted out in pain. Then the parade passed by. The booming music and loud marching momentarily distracted the gestalt, leaving them open for attack.

1 Like

Is this really what everyone thinks of us?
Defender ponders the others reactions’ to the parade. He wonders, suddenly, why he joined the Knights. Was it glory? The thrill of battle? The Cybertronian remembers similar questions from his Mini-Con friend Burnout.

“We were meant to be a team, Defender, not a one-bot army! You are powerful, but you rely too much on yourself…”

2 Likes

“I would ask the secret behind this excess but I’d probably blow a circuit trying to understand.” Backblast says.

Defender would notice this Junkion was wearing a heavily modified set of a sword and shield bearing Knight iconography.

2 Likes

“I think its something about how we were made. Dad doesn’t exactly talk to us very often these days, but even when he does he never gives any direct answer when we ask about our creation. Alpha Trion thinks that he made each of us from certain aspects of himself. I’m his creativity, Megatronus is his aggression, Alpha Trion is his curiosity, you get the idea. It doesn’t explain everything we’ve wanted to know, but its the best answer any of us have thought of so far.” Solus Prime replied.

1 Like

“Well, you are blessed to have received such gifts,” Defender says. “If it weren’t for you and your kin, we would be nothing, a meee blip on the radar. It the efforts of the Primes that have brought such glory upon our lands.”
He stopped, suddenly embarrassed by his outburst of praise.

1 Like