TTV Questions & Answers!

ahh welcome to the internet matoro it has changed since you were gone

1 Like

I guess for future reference, if you have a question or answering a question, make sure said question actually has a question mark at the end.

PUNCTUATION POLICE OUT

3 Likes

anyone want to make punctuation police theme music?
now actual question: once eljay is finished with the recap reviews will it just close or will he review other stopped lego themes like exo force or knights kingdom?

1 Like

@Kahi Ok noted. Thanks for the answer!

New rule just to help everyone. We ask that questions be placed in bold for easier viewing.

4 Likes

Eljay

are you going to review slizer/Throwbot  at some point ?

1 Like

How are we supposed to use the advertising forum and will you be doing a weekly/monthly recap of what’s going on on the forum?

What is the song for the TTV podcasts?

Wow, you guys don’t get the whole “questions in bold” thing, do you? =P

He has no plans to at the moment.

It is a song that Ven himself made for the podcast called “Hard Cotton”.

With the Advertising forum, any member can see and reply to a topic there, but you have to have Master Trust Level to post a new topic. The reason for this is that we don’t want people who haven’t been here for a good period of time to be able to advertise to our audience. If you’re a Master, you’ve proven that you are invested enough in the community and in turn we like to repay that investment by giving you a way to advertise the stuff you do on here. Right now, there’s not a lot of Masters yet, but once there are you’ll be able to jump in and discuss that content as well.

(Note: if you’re already partnered with TTV, then you don’t need to go through all of that, just send one of us a PM and we’ll make sure you get a topic up there asap).

You mean like this?
Also, I wanted to ask when the TTV will honor the tenth anniversary of Legend of Metru Nui?

Who of the TTV cast and MOD squad actually MOCs, and do you guys post your work anywhere? I wanna see what kinda MOCs you guys make.

IS IBIONICLE ILLUMINATI AND TTV THE FREEMASONS?

I need this.

Venom does some Mocing on his Brickshelf Venom Symbiote.

When Biocraft comes out.

Will anyone make a weekly/monthly highlights on the forum?

Hello I was wondering what you think of the situation. Ok so I have about $80 dollars saved up for Bionicle and I was thinking about buying the remaining 3 Toa Mata to complete my Collection but since there is all the hype about BIONICLE 2015!!! Maybe I should just use my money for the new sets. What do u think??? Anybody

Buy the toa mata, trust me when you have them all, its just absolutely worth it, you can buy the new sets later since they arent gonna disapear so fast.

2 Likes

I agree completely. If you don’t have them, get them. they are so good for display, and there’s a wave of nostalgia when you see them collected that feels amazing.

3 Likes

that’s… a random question I don’t think should be asked.

I know I’m just messing around… I’m deleting it