TTV Questions & Answers!

@MannydudeLewa It’s still quite a while until Bionicle 2015, so unless you can’t get more money by that time then buy the Toa Mata. If you are in fact only stuck with that much money when it comes out I’d say don’t finish the Mata but still spend some money on like one or two of them and then some on the new sets. :stuck_out_tongue:

@sebjbow It’s not a tough question to answer but some people on the podcast are uncomfortable with sharing that information

1 Like

Is there a way to post in bold on a mobile device such as an iPod?

@Leoxandar Just type two asterisks before and another two after what you want bolded.

1 Like

Like this?

I think you know the answer to that. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Thanks I will!

1 Like

Link please?

Are any of the TTV people actually going to answer any of these questions? Or is it mostly going to be just us answering our own questions? :stuck_out_tongue:

even that still turned up a lot of results. Anywho we should delete this disgussion so the thread doesn’t get cluttered.

Thanks.

@TenebraeInvictus thanks I will be getting the Toa Mata besides I just noticed that the new bionicle 2015 will be around for a while and the Toa Mata are not here to stay forever.

In ten years you could say the same for the new sets. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Are any of you guys going to do reviews of the new Bionicle sets when they come out?

I know It’s a long ways away, but I’m just wondering. It would probably be Eljay, if no one else.

When will the tutorial video come out?

Is the recorded version of Makutafest ever going to be released?

Check on the ustream page, It’s available recorded their, because that’s how I watched the rest of it :stuck_out_tongue:

Ok but, I meant on their YouTube channel, they usually post it there as well.

Ooh, hard, hmm… I would go to BrickLink (that’s where I got Kopaka Mata for three bucks) and by ‘em on the cheap, then use the rest to get the 2015 sets.
Well to be frank, that’s just advice, if I had eighty clams lyin’ around, I’d have a sea food party! (buh-dum-crash!)
In all seriousness though, that’s my sage advice, which I’ve never been too good at following.

1 Like

It’s ok I already found on ebay the last 3 I need for 25 bucks and I noticed I have accually around $120 in my savings for bionicle so I have like $90 left for 2015 anyways. I’m probably just gonna get all the toa

Is Meso ever going to do MNOG II? Hahahahah

Why did you continue TTV even though BIONICLE was dead for so long?