Viron the searcher

Personnel file: 38595749473957

Written by: Hunter: 34055858494850/ Artillery.

Name: Viron

Species: matoran/toa

Element: gravity

Affiliation: dark hunter (former), none (current)

Life on top of the universe:

Viron’s early life began as a Ba-matoran living as a trader on the island of stelt. Later in his life he would encounter a Toa of gravity, whom he got in a trade dispute with, which resulted in the Toa reversing the former’s gravity. He later found himself in the gravity wastes.

(Authors note: The gravity wastes are essentially the roof of the Matoran Universe.)

Luckily he landed in a field of nets which cushioned his fall.

When Viron awoke, he discovered that there was a whole community (which he had no problem adjusting to.) above the known universe.

Most of the citizens of this land were mainly steltians and matoran.

Viron decided to take this new opportunity as a blessing and aspired to become a bounty hunter, or as they’re called there; Searchers. And traveled to Daxia’s dome due to the abundance of resources.

It is unknown when Viron found the Toa stone but eventually he managed to find a Suva and transformed into a Toa of gravity and afterward made his way to odina’s dome after hearing that some of the greatest searchers originated from that island.

Walking among the Dark hunters:

After arriving in Odina Viron corrected his gravity and officially joined the dark hunters. He quickly climbed through the ranks due to his prior experience as a Searcher.

Defection and afterward:

After 247 years of service to The shadowed one, the great cataclysm struck, jolting Viron awake to his duty to protect the matoran.

Viron then attempted to defect by stealing a Kanohi Olmak from an order of Mata nui agent and instantly had it fused to him. He later ended up in the prime magnian universe, unbeknownst to him, he was followed by the dark hunter eliminator, whom the shadowed one had sent to exterminate him.

Upon his arrival In the prime universe Viron found himself in the deserts of Bara Magna where his bad luck continued when he encountered a patrol of skrall, unfortunately for Them, they didn’t know that viron had elemental powers leading them to underestimate him, This is where he obtained his sword

Interactions with Agents of the COTM

After many days of traveling eliminator finally caught up with him, a battle ensued. Which Viron won thanks to the help of yours truly.

I decided to recruit him temporarily for my mission at the time, once I had completed my mission we parted ways. Well that was until 25 years later when we met on once again on Okoto, after I had verified it truly was him I asked him how he had arrived.

Below is a file of the conversation

Artillery: How did you get here? This is a completely different universe from your branch.

Viron: I ran into a shapeshifter calling themselves trau. I trust you’ve heard of him.

Artillery: yeah they’re part of an organization that’s against the Council. Though any info I can find on said organization is expunged.

Viron: what are you doing here?

The rest of this conversation isn’t relevant.

I joined Viron on his quest to leave this island. Within time, we made it to creation city, a place where Ekimu ruled and everyone was free to create and live however they wanted. I offered a way back to his Home universe, but he declined.

Viron’s current whereabouts are currently unknown .

Read files related to the author

Artillery/ hunter 34055858494850 .

Akari Toa of plasm

Tk

Zeldon

Prisoner 24148pb01

Forth wall dissolves.

Moc type: self moc mov.

Inspiration: the idea for the cape came from Boba fett, That’s it.

Theme:

Fun fact: this is one of my very close friend’s self moc.

Frame:

As you can probably tell, Viron wields a skrall sword, I personally went through the trouble just to attach the launcher to make it accurate.

Back/jetpack:

With the jetpack removed you can see that I didn’t really armor the back up, I plan to rectify this at a later date.

Pose without the jetpack.

Standing with my self MOC, Artillery

Picture with the

B O Y ‘ S

Back view with cape

Another pose with the cape

Height comparison with a can of spray paint

And last but no least; THE FABLED, MASKED HOOLIGAN POSE.

17 Likes

Hmmmm, my self moc is black and is also from Stelt! :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Dang, I really like the use of that Inika chestplate. Big fan of your work so far, really an inspiration. Keep up the good work!

1 Like

Looks really nice! The way you paint parts is cool. I also just realized that artillary has golden rings on his fingers. Also why did you paint a protector of jungle mask to look like a protector of earth mask?

1 Like

@The_Blue_Panda huh weird

@Winger thank you.

@Cordax thank you. And to answer you’re question. I cannot, for the life of me, find my protector of earth mask

3 Likes