Well Little Johnny

I try not to think about that, little Johnny.

Why can’t I play with TNT?

Well little Johnny, TNT is dangerous and you”ll probably eat it.

Why?

Well little Johnny, why not?
Why is the sun?

Well little Johnny, THE SUN IS A DEADLY LAZER

why is karl so green?

Well little Johnny, karl just wants to be green.
Why is the sun a deadly lazer?

1 Like

Well Little Johnny, nOT aNyMoRe tHeRE’s a BLaNkeT.

Why teef hurt?

1 Like

well little johnny, ghid’s teeth sap the strength out of all other teeth users using sonic vibrations - they violently shake sonic the hedgehog until he devolves into the original movie version - and they drain the calcium right out of your oral ivories and into his luscious, golden cinder blocks, giving him the recommendation of 10/10 dentists and unparalleled power. he is unstoppable in this state and it would be best to try to stop him in nevada instead.

it might also be that you drink ten red bulls and three mountain dews in a single day while live streaming league of legends, ‘little’ johnny.

why is ghid bald?

1 Like

Well little Johnny, that is because his hair couldn’t handle the supreme power of ghid and thus disintegrated.
Why is the sun yellow?

it’s actually keetorange, johnny.

Why is Umbra disliked by bionicle fans?

Well, little Johnny, it’s because this topic died, so everyone just takes their frustration out on Umbra.

What happened to Red in Electrical?

2 Likes

well little Johnny I was in nav so I won’t know
why do strawberry’s have seeds on the out side but gooseberries have them on the inside?

2 Likes

Well, little Johnny, the seeds on a strawberry are outside because they like being there, and the seeds on a gooseberry are inside because it was built wrong.

Why does the world work exactly like in Calvin and Hobbes?

1 Like

Well little Johnny, it’s because they are actually identical worlds.
Why are pineapples yellow?

Well little Johnny, why does it matter what color pineapples are? I eat them regardless of shade.

When will little Johnny become big Johnny?

2 Likes

well little johnny, when you decide to break your diet

why can’t we have nice things?

Well little Johnny because the economy is in shambles

Why am I always sad

3 Likes

Well little Johnny, you’ve done nothing but ask me stupid questions for the last 6 years, you stupid stupid child.

Why is sugar sweet?

4 Likes

Well little Johnny that’s because it isn’t sour.

How does Kapura’s power work?

1 Like

Well little Johnny, he goes so slow that the universe falls asleep while he walks.

Why am I now Little Johnny?

2 Likes

Well little Johnny, it’s because you are and you get no say in it. So suck it up and get back to asking questions or i’ll put you in the cupboard again.

Why am i suddenly so sadistic to a fictional child?