What are you doing? (Game)

Are you consuming vast quantities of burgers because you live in a hellscape where Wendys is the only available source of food?

I am an archdevil orchestrating my Wendys monopoly.

Are you orchestrating a Wendy’s monopoly because it got sold to you and you don’t want it to go to waste?

I’m interrogating the former owner of Wendy’s

Are you interrogating the former owner of wendys because they didn’t give you a scooby doo toy?

I’m standing on my intestines.

1 Like

Are you standing on your intestines because you farted too hard and they came flying out?

I’m drinking my lava lamp with a paper straw.

2 Likes

Are you drinking your lava lamp with a paper straw because you want to know what it’s like to be bitten by a Gila monster?

I’m crunching on a school project that’s due in three days that I have about 30% done.

1 Like

Are you crunching on a school project that’s due in three days that you have about 30 percent done because you don’t know how to manage time?

I’m welcoming @Chonko704 to the boards.

@Chonko704 welcome to the boards! Be sure to read the rules! Also, here is a topic on how to do stuff.

2 Likes

@Cordax Thank you! I’ll make sure to give them a read.
Anyway, it seems the topic stopped, so I’ll start.

I’m sorting my grape collection by color.

1 Like

Are you sorting you grape collection by color because enough of them have rotted for you to have varying colors?

I’m eating cereal.

1 Like

Are you eating cereal because you’re a cereal killer?

I’m milling millet.

are you milling millet because you aren’t actually and are just saying it because it rhymes?

I’m in Biology zoom class. So long I’ve waited for genetics.

Are you waiting for genetics so you can tell what you are?

I’m getting bodied by UI Goku

Are you getting bodied by UI goku because someone ask “Could you beat goku though?

I am exiting the building.

Are you exiting the building because you accidentally summoned Cthulhu?

I’m expanding my human tooth collection.

You are expanding your human teeth collection because you have finished all your other teeth collections
I am trying to get rocks out of my head

1 Like

are you trying to get rocks out of your head because you came to the conclusion there were rocks in your head because of how heavy it was?

I’m trying not to fall asleep.

You are trying not to fall sleep because you don’t want Randall from MI to kidnap you
I am eating slat

1 Like

are you eating slats because you mistook wood for food, due to the rocks in your head?

I should be doing something productive.

You should be doing some productive because you don’t like bumming around
I am punching a vending machine

1 Like

You are punching a vending machine because you paid for a snack and it got stuck halfway while being dispensed?

I’m adjusting my chair’s height.

2 Likes

Are you adjusting your chair’s height because you’re too short for it’s normal height?

I’m studying for a Biology test.

1 Like