What do you want to see in Bionicle 2015

I’m %100 positive that it’s a hard reboot. I want a reboot because I never experienced the mystery of BIONICLE. I became a fan in 2006, so I never had any questions about the story. It was just “Hey! This year’s under water! And this year’s in the sky! And this year’s in the desert!” The theme was directly related to the environment.

1 Like

plus prequels will have less of the mystery that was so important to bionicle as a whole

I will laugh at everyone saying “this is 100% a reboot no other possibilities” if this turns out to be a continuation. There is a possibility of either a continuation or a reboot. Soft reboot and prequel seem to be fairly unlikely though.

1 Like

Dude, I didn’t join the fandom until 2008. Think how much that sucked.

2 Likes

You have my sympathies.

1 Like

OH YEAH, WELL, I DIDN’T JOIN THE FANDOM UNTIL 2009

I THINK I HAVE YOU ALL BEAT

IN A BAD WAY ;_;

-Mesonak

10 Likes

Now now Meso, we need to be on topic here.

2 Likes

I was under the assumption that this was a serious topic discussing the fate of Bionicle, not a contest to see who joined the Fandom the latest. (Just kidding, by the way)

I am beginning to think it will either be a soft or hard reboot. Continuation would be hard to pull off and not confuse all the new fans.

How did you ever become a fan in 2009? That was one of the weakest years ever!

@LoganDub
I’ve seen plenty of people who joined in 2009. So they’re not extinct :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Well, I joined the BIONICLE Fandom in 2012, so ha!

(And now for something on-topic, so that this doesn’t get flagged as spam.)

I am hoping for a reboot.

3 Likes

I’d love lego so much if they made it a continuation, but as to the new fans jumping the bandwagon I’d choose soft reboot, cos c’mon there isnt an absolute need to do everything again(and it wouldn’t be nice if we just had another “oh in this version Kirk “dies” and not Spock!”) But hey erryvones got an opinion.

1 Like

I can’t wait to start MOCing with the new parts. And playing around with the new story :smiley:

…why the heck did they even let you into the podcast? :stuck_out_tongue:

Mesonak was a founder of TTV.

3 Likes

According to the cast information he was recruited by Varderan into TTV’s predecessor.

EDIT: See? Var liked it, which makes it true.

1 Like

i think i’m gona go with reboot.

Soft reboot for me. I’d hate to lose all the lore we’ve established, and it’d be hard to really get into retreading the MoL saga all over again (especially when we know Teridax is behind it all)

In a perfect world, I’d like the Matoran to realise the Glatorian are boring, rebuild the Mata Nui robot and go careering through space. In that way, we get a fresh start of sorts, but while still retaining the characters we know and love. And the Inika might get some sort of closure

3 Likes

I do think it’s a reboot. Whether it’s a hard or soft reboot is hard to say, considering the fact that this new mask is indeed the Mask of Creation.

It could go either way. A soft reboot need for the Mask of Creation could be the rebuilding of the robot, or a return of the Makuta. A hard reboot? Not so sure. Depending on when it would be set, why would they need it?

2 Likes