What would you do with infinite money?

If you had access to an unlimited supply of cash, what would you do with it ? What would you buy or do ?

Note : this is a fictionnal, ideal setting, there is no negative unwanted consequences, such as inflation, for your actions with the money. Don’t abuse of this either.

4 Likes

buy the world
rule all
obtain all legos

5 Likes

ofcourse.

Give it to poor people or people I can trust, and buy whatever I want, bionkles, legos, a new house, model kits, new figurines, and alot of other things

1 Like

BUY ALL THE BIONICLES

Yeah that’s it also a Games Studio

2 Likes

if money was infinite, would it still be worth anything? i’d imagine inflation rates would keep going up the more you spent, until money became worthless

buuuuut that stuff aside, i’d probably donate most of it cuz i have no idea what to get (if you can even donate most of infinity)

3 Likes

Infinite charity money, infinite bonkle sets, free college, infinite games, and infinite success in the stock market.

IT’S TIME TO BUY NINTENDO

3 Likes

But why would you invest if you already had
infinite money ?
Except maybe just for breaking it.

I had thought of that, i but wasn’t sure if it needed to be specified, but cool that you noticed anyways.

1 Like

I would help all the good everyone, help all the good everything. And make sure me and all my loved ones are in a good financial place. Then I would proceed to buy all the material things I want.

I’d buy everything on HLJ

1 Like

-Buy all bonkle sets
-Buy tons of lego
-Build all Bionicle locations out of lego
-Buy a film crew
-Make multiple theatrical stopmotion movies detailing the ENTIRE storyline

or

-buy bonkle rights from lego
-give it to me and the TTVMB
-???
-profit for all

Three words:

Infinite. Skull. Warriors.

5 Likes

pay 4 colleg

1 Like

Dont forget all them other army builders!

1 Like

Donate more money than there are people in the world to every Charity and Childrens Hospital that exists.

1 Like

It’s still infinite money. You’d still be able to buy things, even with unfathomably high inflation rates. It’d just cost more, and what is cost to someone who has infinite money?

well if youre the only person with infinite money, then that means everyone else has to suffer which could possibly mean that everyone would come after you for ruining the economy

Y’see

I’d just give them all infinite money as well

Because I can

And then they’d leave me alone.

3 Likes

I would use it to buy a 2000’ TV.

Also buy all the copies of MGS: The Twin Snakes on Amazon and attempt to build a fort with them.

If that doesn’t work, I’ll make a fort out of Gamecubes, Xboxs, and PS2s.

2 Likes

If I had an infinite amount of money, I would buy the OG Wooden LEGO Toys.

1 Like

new/better idea
kidnap all boards members and build a giant city where only they could live

1 Like