Wither- a Dark Hunter

Wither is a member of a species that shares a close relation to Gladiator’s species. He came from the island of Artidax and has the power to make others who are in his vicinity suffer symptoms of withdrawal, making them much weaker and on some occasions unable to fight. The closer a target gets to Wither, the more powerful his ability becomes on them.

16 Likes

Cool moc, a little gappy, but cool nonetheless

2 Likes

This does a really good job of matching the aesthetic of the original Dark Hunter competition entries, even though it uses a lot of CCBS.

2 Likes

The orange wheels on his life look a little odd. If fact, the orange doesn’t really work well with the rest of the colors. The green, gold and brown work well.
I do like that face, too.

2 Likes

Since when did the bohrok va have a gym membership?

1 Like

“bohrak”
Sorry bud, we have very specific laws regarding Bohrok, misspelling their names is classified as a felony.

4 Likes

I don’t think the orange works, but this really looks like it could be one of the canon dark hunters.

1 Like

Good job, I feel like the feet could be smaller, they look a tad clunky rn with those Onua U armor addons. Unique silhouette, but the orange, mata green, and tan pieces seem out of place, I feel like you could replace the Mirus with silver or black ones, and the other orange and tan pieces exist in black and/or silver. Despite the flaws, it’s a pretty good DH, excited to see how your moccing comes along!

1 Like