Reclaiming Iden Nui

V: “Sure.”
And he followed Eric.

Eric began to walk off before noticing the new matoran (@KAI_BORG). He turns to Vladin. “Hey, who’re they?”

“Tekan and Velike. They are friendly and want to come with us.”

“Bad idea.” Remus said gruffly.

“How do you know we can trust them?” Eric asks, continuing to watch the duo.

“We are fellow questers upon this journey seeking for the slaughter of the Shadowed! We have actually been seeking such for quite a while now, unfortunately my partner is continuously seeking to delay it, even if his reasons are sound.” Velike replied, Tekan giving an eye role as he gathered his supplies.

Eric’s expression darkens somewhat as Velike talks, and glances at Tekan. “What proof can you that says your trustworthy?”

“Or your just agents of Makuta, or more likely your just a couple of thieves that want to nick some of our stuff when we are a sleep and then split.” Remus said, arms crossed.

“THIEVES?!” Velike roared as he turned to Remus, visibly offended.

“I will have you know I am an honor-guard of Time’s temple! I AM NO PETTY THIEF!” He contniued, reaching for his spear before Tekan stopped him.

“We don’t. Only proof we might have that could work is the fact I found this weirdo washed up on shore,” At this Velike gave an irritated huff. “And that I have reasons for why I’d never work for him.
I’ve been living in the wilds for years on my own before I found this guy, lets just say that wasn’t all by choice.” Tekan said, a bite to his tone as he gruffly finished.

“Mmm… We’ll see what our leader has to say about this. In the meantime please throw over your weapons. I’ll return them once our leader makes a decision.”

1 Like

“Sure…” Remus said to Velike before turning to Tekan. “Well, good luck taking care of this maniac.” He said before walking back to the leader.

1 Like

“… Fine.” Tekan replied, taking off his sword and sliding it to him.

“Don’t try and take it, I payed good widgets for that before all this rahi dung began. Now then, Velike, give him your spear.” Tekan said as he turned towards the mentioned Ta-matoran.

“What?! No! A spear is an honor-guards pride! Our show of standing! To lose or have such taken is to forsake your honor and insult that which you are to protect!” He said as he glared angrily at Tekan, clasping his spear to himself.

“Hey, it’s only for a little bit. Just hand it over.” Eric replies. “I’m sure that if you are a guard you’d understand why this is a necessary thing.”

Ta-aki calls at the platoon,
“I found an entrance to Onu-wahi-metru. It would be dangerous but it can bring us to a city much quicker!”

Eric waves him over. “Oi, leader, we got a couple of strangers here.”

“… Fine. I suppose my honor shall allow for this without repercussion.” Velike replied with a short bark, walking over and stiffly handing it to him.

“Great…” Eric takes the spear before he can change his mind, and picks up the sword off the ground. He looks both of the weapons over, noting the protosteel of Tekan’s sword.

1 Like

“Strangers? Point them in the direction of the Forge, I have no use for someone who would drag us down.”
Ta-aki eyes the strangers.

1 Like

“I will have you know we have been attempting to bring upon the fall of this Shadowed one for a time that appears to be long before you have started such! If anything I would claim that you would drag such as us down if it wasn’t for the fact your team itself is more aligned upon your immediate attack!” Velike replied with a bark.

“I am an honor-guard for the temple of time! One of the highest training and skill upon my island! We devote our lives to our skill and while I may have failed in our defense against the shadowed one that attacked I did survive and swear that I shall bring at least this one down!” Velike continued before turning to indicate Tekan, said matoran jolting stepping back.

“As for my teammate, while reluctant to follow, he has both survived an attack from your shadowed, one which took his entire village, and has since been surviving within these wilds against all manner of odds and rahi, by himself may I note, and has traversed this island over in the years since his loss!”

“Yes yes, all very impressive…” Eric mutter sarcastically, still looking over the weapons. “Say, do these weapons have any special abilities we should know about?”