Tesla Effect’s Art: Ekimu Tarot Card

http://orig12.deviantart.net/e487/f/2016/243/4/e/ekimu_tarot_card_by_teslaeffect-dag0g3i.jpg

Took inspirations from the Dragon Age Inquisition Tarot Cards, down with the sharp lines and geometric designs. Ekimu the Mask Makers card showcases a cosmic background symbolising several things: his connection to the light, divine will, divination, constellations, elements, knowledge, and might.

If you like, head over to my DeviantART page for additional ART! :blush:

----------

MOC Projects:

1. Dalerem Tesal, Protector of Light
  2. Parel Adina, Hard-Light Diva
  3. Tahu, Toa of Fire / Tarot Card
  4. Gali, Toa of Water / Tarot Card
  5. Ekimu, Mask Maker of Light / Tarot Card
  6. Kulta, High General of The Forsaken / Tarot Card
35 Likes

very very cool , looks awesome! would you ever take requests in the future? cause i love Tarot cards lol XD

1 Like

Very nice. The aforementioned sharp lines and geometric shapes here really give Ekimu a grander feel.

1 Like

Im would be inclined for such a thing, I just need to finish up the remaining 3 Tarot Cards for my characters before taking any requests.

1 Like

it would be awesome if you could do my Self Moc origan , but obv when you have finished your other stuff and you have spare time XD :slight_smile::grin:

1 Like

I love this! It looks so spiritual! Also, same as Kirk, could you maybe do my self-MoC when you have the time? It’s called Lazarin the elder serpent.

1 Like

I looks like stained glass window art! and your style is great too.

1 Like

Ill be doing the remaining 3 tarot cards for the MOCs/MODs mentioned in the post. After that and school exams hopefully I will have enough time to do requests (some of these MOCs look nice if transferred into Tarot form).

1 Like

Saw the title

Could it be?!

awww, I thought you made art of a Stand for Ekimu…

The Art is amazing, and I’d love it if you’d take requests…

or if I could draw like this

1 Like

Me too…

1 Like

Bright sun…

1 Like

Just Wow… that looks amazing. really nicely done.

1 Like