Transformers: Salvation Signup and OOC Discussion Topic

I didn’t mean it in a offensive kind of way. I’m sorry if it came out that way.

I don’t think I mentioned his exact rank, or if I did I changed its name till “general”, but I am pretty sure that I mentioned that he was higher rank, reason as of why I made him and Redstocker take the ruling mantle for the entire game, giving orders, acting as superiors around the group, and assuming higher-up roles and responsibilities.

I feel like if you want to make your characters something like a general or a Wrecker, that’s something that needs to be mentioned in their bio and run by me first.

Again, after months of acting like they are, I thought that was mentioned in their bio.
Would it be OK tho?

@Chromeharpoon I think you mean Scorchlock…? Paradox is dead so…I don’t think his ghost came or something :joy:

Not right now. I wouldn’t be opposed to Alterion earning some more authority over the course of the game, however.

My mistake.

1 Like

How about they being and acting like generals, or at least higher than footsoldiers, for the entire game?

Alterion was a detective, according to his bio. I imagine that sets him apart from the rank-and-file somewhat already.

But to the point he would have fanboys?
Can I at least say that, due to their many victories in battle, they won for themselves a recognision and reputation?

Ya hold on there for a sec, what happened with his grenade? I mean if it did not explode or anything or had at least an impact on Bludgeon I’d like to have that back. They don’t come cheap ya know? They’re made by Scorchlock.

Well, since Bludgeon reacted before Scorchlock had the chance to use the grenade, I imagine he still has it.

I’m not gonna be active today and tomorrow, probably. Enjoy the holidays, folks!

2 Likes

You too!

Merry Christmas, Chrome!

So, you’re allowed to shatter my weapons? -_- @Chromeharpoon

If you feel I’ve stepped out of line, don’t be afraid to say so. I’m open to discussion. I just figured I was within my bounds to do that, since I did similar back in TOTGA and y’all didn’t seem to mind too much.

Salvo can get Scorchlock’s swords fixed after the battle.

1 Like

Pardon me, but I don’t remember you doing that back in TOTGA the only time I can recall was when Hammer used Star Saber against Nemesis who was already becoming a God so I knew that was not avoidable since, he is the final boss.

Certainly I thought Scorchlock’s katanas were made out of durable material, and did not shatter so easily. The katanas can be repaired all round and good, with hopefully better materials.

But my main problem right now is, how do I fight Bludgeon without any weapons. And I’m certainly not sure Bludgeon will throw down fists with Scorchlock.

Against any other foe, they wouldn’t have. But Bludgeon’s the main villain, and I figured he’d be a very challenging opponent.

Maybe Scorchlock could try and disarm him somehow?

Yeah but, challenging doesn’t mean breaking your opponent’s weapons. We wouldn’t even dream in breaking one of his swords. See where I’m getting at?

Perhaps, but not even that is guaranteed.

I think I do. Again, I figured that occasionally breaking a sword and so on was within by bounds as a GM. I’ve played in other games where GMs did such to my characters, and I do remember doing so- perhaps rarely- in TOTGA.

It’s like how I said the Chem-Trooper’s acid damaged one of the swords earlier, I thought. It’s like an extension of that.

It’s not impossible to disable that spinning blade.

I, on the other, hand have not been in a RP where the GM simply destroys someone’s weapon, just to make it challenging. What I mean by this, you don’t need to destroy someone’s weapon to make it a high staked battle. Bludgeon is formidable as he is. But you are the GM so I suppose what you say goes, but still, I like to express my opinion about that.

Yes, the Chem Trooper did inflict some acid damage on one of his katanas, not both of them so if anything the one that had acid damage should have shattered while the other shouldn’t.

That’s a bit vague, can you tell me how this spinning blade is, looks like and if it is attached to him even?