7000 BC. Fall of Atlantis

And also, where is Atlantis located? Are we going for the classic location (in the middle of the Atlantic), or a more modern theory (Mauritania)?

Classic location it’s literally a city on water as of now.

OK, anything else I should know?

Have you seen the Disney movie Atlantis?
The Atlantean tech will be kinda like that.

Nope.

Best Disney movie of all time that no one ever talks about, and Disney pretends didn’t exist.

That have decently advanced tech that is pretty cool.

Does the entire world have such technology?

For example:

No, or else Atlantis or its context wuould not be “special” or unique.

It’s kinda like the Damascus Steel, only the metal smiths from Damascus knew how to make that steel.
Likewise only the Atlantean government knows how to work and power their machines.

Name: Leonida Sanga
Alias: Novo Romano Princeps
Affiliation: Crown prince of the kingdom of Fiumicino, a client crown of Rome
Powers/Natural abilities: mind control, telekinesis
Equipment/Weapons: Bronze sword, shield, daggers and armour of the highest quality.
For the Romans, that is
Also he has a lot of servents that walk around carrying his stuffs.
Appearance: Tall, well-built, bkack, short, curly hair, wears expensive cloaths (for the Romans, that is), has a small golden crown resembling olive leafs, blue eyes.
Personality/Bio: The deceiving spoiled prince has quite a nationalist view, seeing the Roman kingdom as the most superior crown in the entire Italian peninsula. He was educated by the best scholars, knowing a plethera of languages, from Latin to Atlantid and Thracian. He usually uses his mind control skills to turn everything in his favour. He has an unexplicable hate for the Sherden of Sardinia, one of his biggest wishes being to take the whole island and integrate it into Rome.
He basically wants to turn Rome into a superpower, veing jealous on the successful Atlantis.

By the way @Jcton, do similar cities like Lumeria and Shamballa exist at this time?
e.g are you okay with them existing?

So is my character good?

Yeah looks good

@Mctoran
I do not know enough about them to properly answer that.

2 Likes

Take a look:

How to get mindblowed.
Step 1:

fun fact; this version of Atlantis was originally based on that theory.

1 Like

Also are we having the Atlantid empire thing?

Well I have been is the word empire to describe Atlantis as a whole.

Eeshh…
Sorry.
Are we using that map from Wikipedia or…