BIONICLE Canon Contest #2: Meet the Maker

Thanks, ElJay! :slightly_smiling_face: :+1:

@WholesomeGadunka,
Holy Croppin’ Crow…
I might not be able to recommend your incredible model enough! :star_struck: :+1:
AMAZING JOB!

2 Likes

Here is my entry.

2 Likes

its not just you…

1 Like

This is my entry Artakha (Meet the Maker)

I hope people like it

I’m happy I was able to include waist articulation and an ‘ab-crunch’, as well as a gear function (The Hau is a placeholder mask, as I do not posses an appropriate mask or the parts to create a brick built one, and this stage of the contest does not determine the mask’s appearance)

6 Likes

If you’re confused by the wording, then please! Give feedback, how can it be improved?

2 Likes

Just look in my moc topic. I had a conversation with Eljay and some other people came in and we cleared up the confusion. (I think)

1 Like

Yes hello, I have a question
Would this creation be eligible for the contest?
Don’t want to accidentally get disqualified haha :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Yeah, no offence but people would probably want this out of the competition if you put it up, they took down one that was just a basic Inika build and I doubt yours would be much different.

Why not try thinking outside the box with your design? people might really like it and maybe you just might win.

1 Like

He’s not serious, but I can’t tell if he’s sincerely just joking around or just being bitter.

2 Likes

Pretty sure it’s a sincere joke.

That’s how I read it, at least.

1 Like

If so it’s still not funny.

3 Likes

I dunno, I think we need to submit to Greg for an opinion on whether there’s a joke in there

5 Likes

I know but why not give him a push to make a seriously good MOC?

1 Like

now that’s a hot artkaha :weary: :sweat_drops:

1 Like

I’m sorry, but I believe this entry is ineligible. Artakha does not wield the omnitrix.

If he did wear the omnitrix, Greg would have specified.

Thank you for your patience.

15 Likes

He would say jokes aren’t canon :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Sweats nervously, having used the same piece in his own entry

2 Likes

With the Omnitrix covered, though.

2 Likes

Here is the link to my entry into the contest. I uploaded it on Wednesday night, but want to make sure it’s seen.

3 Likes

My entry! Artahka, the Master Crafter.

https://board.ttvchannel.com/t/artahka-the-master-crafter-canon-contest-2-meet-the-maker/55838

2 Likes