BIONICLE G1 Canon Contests Discussion & Questions

Well, I’d argue that’s in big part due to a lot of people who dislike the contests not being active here (in part for that reason), so to get a statistical evaluation you need official polls.

And you’ve gotta be kidding me. What?

1 Like

Well, he did say that they’d still have a halting poll, so this second list isn’t a guarantee.

I think at the very least we should have a halting poll after batch 1 too, if we get that far.

I’m pro-contest (except for Marendar) but outside of the current list the only one that interests me is art-mavrah. (Maaaaaybe Jerbraz, just because it would be funny)

3 Likes

:frowning_face:

1 Like

The polls would be held here, so…how would that help? If you’re not active around here, what are the odds that you’re gonna know the polls even exist?

Anyway, glad to hear TTV’s still alive, the delay seems pretty reasonable with everything that’s happened, especially since there’s 4 contests going on at once, and I say that TTV’s not really obligated to tell us ahead of time that the unforeseen has happened and one of them almost died just because we wanna hold our contest.

6 Likes

Yes. I don’t know how often I see people learning that the contests exist only recently.

2 Likes

Well, the same channels would have to be used as with the initial poll to get a representative feedback. Reaching everyone of course it utopical, but gaining an actual representative voter group should be possible. Some people for example also just log in to vote once they know polls are up.

1 Like

I believe we already know what Jerbraz actually looks like.

The Legendary Handsome One: Jerbraz

4 Likes

Can we know who contest will be held after Hagah contest is over?

Oh, I hope your jaw nerves aren’t broken.
Removing four wisdom teeth at the same time is very dangerous.

1 Like

Yes Tuyet. After Tuyet comes Lariska

3 Likes

Thank you for your reply.
Oh, tuyet… I hope what we did in hagah contest doesn’t repeat.

I’m glad Lariska contest isn’t too far away.

Another question

Is it possible to submit what I have already posted MOC when next contest is held?

1 Like

tuyet isn’t confirmed to be a metru build, so there will likely be a lot of unique builds, if that’s what you’re worried about

following the current rules, yes, that’s fine

4 Likes

I’m afraid…
maybe we’ll probably have long long debate about it again.

Thank you for your answer.
Because I think I can complete the Lariska MOC soon, so I’ll post it.
I’d be sad if it wasn’t allowed.

1 Like

Am I on your “most hated” list?

I made some comments joking around, kind of comparing you to Gordon Ramsey in an instance, but never meant to offend you in any way. I asked out of curiosity.

I doubt it, because Tuyet isn’t defined to be a metru build. There might be some people that try to gatekeep and straight up ban or require them, but I definitely don’t see the contest admins doing anything like that for something with (as far as I can tell) little to no supporting evidence.

For me, I just plan to sit back and build something interesting but not taxing for the Tuyet contest, and I hope other people can do the same. Or at least just relax and enjoy the entries.

4 Likes

I’ll certainly enjoy making something that’s not a metru build.

2 Likes

You can find the full contest list in the first post in this topic. :+1:

2 Likes

well actually you’re wrong, because she was a metru toa, and all of lhikan’s-

guys do you hear something? I think my copy of set 8535 Bionicle Lewa is moving on its own

(really peeps, I think we can agree to disagree on this one especially coming off the back of four metru build contests)

2 Likes

yes 100%

2 Likes

If Botar’s Replacement isn’t on there, we riot.

12 Likes

How do we vote? I keep seeing links for the polls but they all say they don’t exist or are private.

1 Like