Bomohku Shaman

For the Bomohku who live deep inside the Vezohi Jungle, every day is a fight for survival. It is thus no surprise that their shamans who know the secrets of alchemy and medicine take on a leading role in their culture. Some even say that the shamans are capable of receiving prophecies from Mata Nui himself in their meditations to guide their people safely.

While the shamans are not required to accompany hunting parties, and tend to be less combat-trained, the natural agility of the Bomokhu still applies to them, and many a foe who expected a shaman to be easy prey had to learn their lesson. The shamans can wield their staffs to great effect when defending themselves, but far more dangerous are the vials with poisons and other alchemical substances they might throw at an enemy.

Another member of Lariska’s species after my Desert Raider.

This time around took some time to play around with the expressiveness of the head:

More Bomohku to come, by the way :wink: .

Enjoy, and as usual C&C appreciated.

39 Likes

Wow, he/she has a lot of personality! that staff design is great aswell!

1 Like

Your mocs are always some of the best

2 Likes

Excellent MOCs made entirely out of G1 parts, excellent work. I love the aesthetic so much!

1 Like

That shaping is pretty good, plus the rather unorthodox color scheme looks great.

1 Like

I really like this series of Bomohku mocs you have going. They are look like they come from the same species, but their armor, colors, and accessories diversify them really well.

I really like the color scheme and use of technic panels on the shoulders; it’s like they’re wearing leaves

1 Like

This is a really great build. The bright yellow pops a lot. The head looks great and the staff is fantastic.

1 Like

Thanks all!

Technically there’s a lot of post 2010 system and technic in there :wink: . But if it looks G1 I succeeded.

:grin: three more incoming, two of which are finished at this point. Just need to take pictures…

1 Like

Cool colors and head-build!

1 Like