DC Universe: The New Age of Heroes (Signup and Discussion Topic)

I’m completely lost here too :stuck_out_tongue:

I’ve just been a bit out of it for the last couple days, so I haven’t really been up for posting

2 Likes

Look can I post sewer trolls in peace cmon man

Just trying to give @Nogus101’s Geosh something to do - in case you couldn’t tell, the newspaper standing on its end and turning pages by itself was the hint.

I got it, but Geosh didn’t yet

We had a talk, it’s all good.

I am in fear of my life

2 Likes

It’s only in the sealed form. He sealed everything including the eye holes. Normally he can see, but not now.

I just realized I didn’t mention sealed form in the bio. I hope me using it is ok.

Please don’t kill me for this. Even though I deserve it.

1 Like

I will now kill you for this

:gun: :gregf:

(Do run that by Obsid before using it again though)

Yeah, I seriously thought I had. My bad, I hope @TheMightyObsidianDude is okay with it, but I understand if he isn’t.

Yeah, sure, whatever. Just please stop pinging me and let me go back to silently screaming into the void over here in peace :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

@TheMightyObsidianDude No
Come back and GM your game before I do something stupid

1 Like

Give it until the weekend

Then we can talk :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I’m like McDonald’s, cause I’m loving it.

bup bada bup bup ba

But do come back obsidian

Edit: Should I have Geosh arrive at the hotel?And @TheMightyObsidianDude are you going to start GMing for Geosh, or is Ghid still doing that?

As far as I’m concerned, the ball is in his court. If I were to pick up from here I’d only be guessing at his intentions

Alright, let’s get on the same page. Simple answer: I wasn’t.

What I said was near, not into. Now, my fault, I said near and didn’t give any indication of what that was.
I apologize for any confusion, but I want to make it clear that this was not conveniently moving stuff based on who it’s affecting.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhh.

3 Likes

Same, honestly.

the first step to receiving help

EDIT: The big question, I’m sure: is it actually kryptonite?
Well I’m leaving that up to Obsidian. It’d be pretty great if Daybreak isn’t weakened by kryptonite, or if it’s actually a dud, but it’s no coincidence that Switchblade got his hands on it. For Geosh, the greater risk is that he got involved.

1 Like

Bring me pictures of Spider-Man Superman Daybreak!

I’m back bros I think. Apologies for the dry spell.

3 Likes

Heh, I’m hardly one to complain. :stuck_out_tongue:

this was definitely intentional to keep you on your toes

1 Like