DC Universe: The New Age of Heroes (Signup and Discussion Topic)

I am leaning towards doing that now.

5 Likes

I am definitely not winging it

1 Like

Oh yeah me neither brother

2 Likes

Name: John Junes
Alias(es): Junes, Prisoner #5367
Species: Meta-Human
Alignment: Prisoner

Bio: The slightly younger brother of a set of twins, John Junes grew up valuing their twinship to an abnormal degree. Obsessed with copying and mimicking his twin, they grew up, a spitting image of one another. This even extended to developing each other’s habits and even a declaration to simply be called by their last names as a set. They kept this facade up during school and home life.

Once his brother activated his Metahuman gene as they got out of high school, the new strand of individuality broke them apart. John quickly moved away and delved into studying powers in hopes of replicating his brother. If maybe he could awaken his own metagene, maybe they could continue living together like they always had. While his brother started to become a successful hero within their city, John Junes found himself soiling away, mooching off of his family.

Mundanely eating at a cafe, John found himself choking on a cherry tomato in his salad while studying, finally activating his metagene in the process. While swallowing his bile down, his power blossomed, flooding the cafe full of decrepit figures of himself.

Due to the unmanageable and almost unethical nature of his ability, John Junes, without a lawyer was able to present himself in court was quick to get incarcerated. Presumed to have unleashed his power on purpose in a fit of rage and with the public distaste for metahumans rising at the time, he was sent to Styker’s Island, restrained and prevented from any use of his power.

Powers/Abilities/Equipment:

Master swear warning I suppose btw. :

Through any consumption of himself, Junes can start to activate his power. This can range from minor or minuscule things such as fingernails or even skin flakes, but his power’s beginning strength scales on how much and what Junes consumes.

Once his abilities conditions are met, Junes can start to produce astral images, closely resembling himself. While the power starts off rather weak, simply only allowing for Junes to summon the decrepit effigy of a person at most, he is still able to summon portions of a person instead.

Through further consumption of himself or of his astral projections, he can start to summon larger and fuller portions, even eventually being able to summon images of other individuals if given enough time and how much his stomach can hold.

Appearance: Shaved bald with his mouth restrained, Junes typically wears Stryker’s Prisoner garb. Before he went into prison, he enjoyed buying cheap packs/bundles of clothes from wholesale locations.

2 Likes

what a loss :pensive:

ok actual question @_el why doesn’t saliva count

2 Likes

Based

And approved

2 Likes

i mean it would but in larger quantities. He’d just have to consciously take out of his mouth and swallow it. Or I suppose sort of realizing that its in his mouth and swallowing it over time could also work (sort of like how you never think about how your teeth feel in your mouth).

his power would be start off super weak due to it and be nearly unusable though.

1 Like

I paid for the whole ally of thugs I’m getting the whole ally of thugs

4 Likes

Added a gun to her gear.

Aight, that’s fine

1 Like

As if I didn’t approve it with you first :stuck_out_tongue:

Cool, thanks.

Oh, hush :stuck_out_tongue:

it was the first thing I found under Drift 7, name Drift 7 R, known everywhere else as Drift GTR, and yes I absolutely expect the cover to look like this

ack, foiled again :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

RP: Let’s see how well you can survive my goons pumped up on Bane’s own drug and my man eating snake, you tech-powered kid and your little goth accomplice

Also RP: Try not to have horrific flashbacks as you press the green button in Mario Kart

I love this RP

3 Likes

I hate how accurate this is :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I mean, it is a superhero RP; sounds about par for the course. :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Petition to change Teeth’s alias to Tooth Fairy because I just thought of it right now and am kicking myself for not making it that from the getgo

5 Likes

I mean, I’m not gonna stop you :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes