Gringat's Chibi Self-MOC Project #2

Making a note here to log everything from this post and below once I’m back home from Scotland in 4 months! :upside_down_face:

8 Likes

how do you chibi a chibi

2 Likes

That’s Gringat’s problem, not mine :gregf:

5 Likes

i nominate
makuta necro (i think that’s his name), selfmoc of @cynic1987

4 Likes

@Enbeanie aw thank you for the nomination !

1 Like

thank you, im quite proud of him! I have some ideas how certain things could be tackled but the skyblaster would be interesting to see

1 Like

Im recomending Rogi!

1 Like

Whose self moc is that?

1 Like

according to the video, self-moc of “Rogi”

3 Likes

Indeed

1 Like

I nominate callan,Self-moc of callanoff!

1 Like

Will you be starting the next wave soon?

:wink:

HORRIOR, Self-MOC of @HORRIOR, nominated by @Ghid!

This guy is part of the reason it’s been nearly an entire year since the last one. That and being out of the country and having my parts packed away for a long while.
Condensing what was quite possibly the biggest self-MOC ever made into a cute little demon baby was a challenge and a half. Like the original, he has all 3 heads, and the tummy mouth also shoots! Can’t transform into a humanoid version though. I just really liked the idea of having a non-humanoid character in the series.

Stud.io renders:
unfortunately missing two crucial G2 parts…

As before, comment to nominate another self-MOC from the community (not your own) or message me directly with your nomination. Remember to include a link to or image of the thing!

15 Likes

I would like to see Photez (@Monopoly’s selfmoc Photez V26)

4 Likes

You know this means I’m going to feel obliged to build Gringat now for my self-moc project in response

Did you plan this Senit

9 Likes

Yes totally

4 Likes

I nominate Toa Enb, the self-moc of @Enbeanie!

4 Likes

I guess I will just nominate @Rukah’s selfmoc, Rukah as well.

2 Likes

Oh thanks :smiley:
ok, then I’ll nominate Toa Senit, @Senit’s self-moc.

2 Likes

my life is now complete

11 Likes