HowTo: MOC Tutorials

do you just want me to spoil the name since this has taken me a while to build just look at Not saying name since I’m starting to give up

1 Like

i’m not wanting the flippin’ name

I’M WANTING THE BASIC UPPER TORSO AREA TO WORK WITH, ALONG WITH THE BASIC DESIGN ELEMENTS!!!

Jeez!

you’re asking for help, but are giving us literally nothing to work with, besides “PM me for details”

If you want people from the community to help, it’s a sort of “I help you to help me” process. They can help you, but the first thing you need to do is give them all the information they need to help you with your creation (that you specifically requested help with).

4 Likes

I dont want to sound rude or anything but as soon as you replied to the topic it stoped being private

7 Likes

I’m really just starting to give up and not post anything on here ever again I didn’t know who to ask since I’m not that good with mocing so if I’m asked the model again I will just ask for my account to be deleted and forgotten about
sorry if I’m sounding rude but I only put that request up all because of the name of this model which is now starting to sound ridiculous

1 Like

you’re refusing to give us all a starting point because of the name, mate.

and are we to assume that this is the base?

'cause if so, you COULD’VE JUST LIKED TO THAT TOPIC.

yes but I already said I’m working with Ekorak after he sore my request
and also I DON’T KNOW HOW TO LINKED TOPICS

then just delete the post after he contacted you.

also,

you literally just copy and past the URL.

the site does the rest, mate.

2 Likes

Step 1: take a deep breath

Step 2: repeat step 1 until calm

Step 3: Don’t freak out. Even if you don’t wanna MOC anymore, there’s no need to ban your account unless you’re really sure that’s what’s best. :slight_smile:

16 Likes

ok John I was at my tipping point and thinking about requesting myself a ban before I would end up saying something I would regret

2 Likes

I return to this topic from beyond the veil, not because of drama

but because I have an offer
a bargain

that unfortunately requires nothing from you

Every two MOCs I make, with some exceptions in case of a fragile design, I offer the possibility of allowing a choice between the two for a full tutorial.

During the next round, the list will include the loser of the previous poll, but if they do not succeed in their follow-up, their choice is permanently removed. If they DO succeed, the tutorial proceeds as per normal, and the second place MOC is moved to the next poll, and third place is removed entirely.

For this time, Agent Entropy and Silent Fire are up for offer. Please leave your votes in this Strawpoll.

The poll will be monitored for a while after, and end when votes seem to have ceased and there is no tie. Choose wisely, my friends.

MOCs in reference:
Entropy on the left, Silent Fire on the right.
Imgur

11 Likes

A post was split to a new topic: Krika’s Scythe (WIP)

Anyone got a design for a custom head that can wear an 01 kakama? its weird shape is hard to work with, I need one cause the metru eyes don’t exist in the color I want.

1 Like

what color eyes?

If there is a Lightsaber piece in that color, you can just stuff it through the metru head.

@Sammythekat
I’m going for trans yellow.

@MakutaTexxidos
I can, though I’m not a fan of how it ends up looking.

@AwesomeJoel27 there’s a mata eyestalk for that.

it’s Nokama’s.

just use a Mata head instead of a metru head.

Yeah Gali has one too, issue is I’m using a Kakama and the chin looks really awkward through the mask.
I might have to settle for that but the way I’m trying to attach it looks bad.

1 Like

so, a 3 long axle with a bushing and balljoint attached to the eye stalk wouldn’t work?

Okay when I put it like that it sounds dumb, I’t wont look good cause of the armor piece I used for the chest :confused: Its a Skrall armor piece so the half peg length of the top kinda gets in the way.

1 Like