I mean, you could just use the pre-molded lego piece.
I actually might.
I'll try and get some more detailed pics up tomorrow, but my MOV of Frostbyte's self moc has the one I'm talking of.
okay, cool. thanks.
remember samurai x mech blade? that could be used
Anyone have Ideas for a ccbs body that can have a rahkshi back attatched?
Vahki6 uploaded the instructions for the Kratta-kal.
Also, I'd reccomend checking out Toa-Niretta's stuff
- Take an HF 1.0 torso.
- Attach two Y-axels to the holes in the back of the shoulders, and run another long axel through their center holes for additional stability.
- Stick the older Rahkshi shoulder gear onto the two topmost available points of the Y-axels.
- Build the spinal column as you normally would.
- Slap a small CCBS bone (the version with the ball in the center and no pin holes) onto the ball joint of the completed Rahkshi spine, and use a double socket Metru shoulder/thigh to connect the middle ball to the other one the torso normally uses to attach heads on.
- Slip the outermost ball of the CCBS bone into whatever socket piece you're sticking on the actual Rahkshi head.
- You're done!
Granted, you'll probably need to throw on some other miscellaneous parts here and there to actually make it look decent, but that should be enough to at least give you a head start.
does anyone have any good female Okotans designs?
Torso tutorial is already in this topic: http://board.ttvchannel.com/t/howto-moc-tutorials/1488/1385?u=gilahu
thanks for the torso design.
but I was thinking of doing what @LoganMcOwen did with his MOC
I'll still use your design @Gilahu in the future
Hey, it has been a while....but any chance we could get instructions for this guy?
Sadly I can't, I eventually changed the moc quite a bit and as of now it's in bits, I'm sorry
basic torso tutorial:
First you need these:
put it all together:
and attach some limbs:
Abtha abtha that’s all folks! EDIT: sorry for the sideways pictures
Here's a torso design that I just created for my self-MOC and intend to use to replace the Inika torsos I use in most of my other MOCs. It allows for some decent waist and shoulder articulation, but nothing special.
I'm currently limited to 3 images per post but if you guys would like more detailed instructions, let me know and I'll see what I can do. Happy MOCing!
As far as I know, the design is completely original, so credit would be appreciated if used.
I’ll share a custom torso if I get some help on a Krahkan-esque custom head.
You mean a custom made Krahkan, or a custom head that can fit under a Krahkan? I can do the latter.
I'd like to see the latter, too.
I can probably send you the instructions in a couple of hours, but right now I don’t have my parts bins with me. It will be sent sometime later today.