"Makuta Building Contest" W.I.P.s and Finished Creations Topic

Make the biggest MOC you can? XD

They’re not actual proper gold though

we have a similar torso construction (appearance wise) on our mocs.

this is mine

i think its mostly the fact that we have both used the toa-mata ish clip on peices for the pecs

Oh, I was thinking of @MakutaTexxidos’ Overlord moc. While not similar, I remember it being slightly similar

It would still make a good surprise reward, the three winners getting the masks to go on their mocs, and before anyone else.

1 Like

I personally don’t think that would happen but this would belong here:

Wings or no wings? Either way todays goal is to make him taller, wider and beefier

2 Likes

Yeah…there is a lot of likeness in both.

It looks cool and all but how well articulated are the arms, they look like they can’t move forward only way up and down

Yeah…was 'bout to ask.

Btw when did you become a real person? :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Upper arms move side to side, lower move towards and away from you,its due to limitation of parts
Heres the arm exposed:

2 Likes

Here is my wip. C&C is welcome.

3 Likes

It looks good, and the colour scheme is consistent. I would work on the arms as they seem gappy

1 Like

@A_Bit_of_a_Punk ya that and the legs are my biggest concern with him. I will see what i can do.

Why don’t you just swap the grey bone in the shoulder, and the black upper arm bone?

Switch the grey limb with the black one they are the same length and add more movement

1 Like

So I figured out what length I want the legs to be, although I’m gonna make some custom feet, which will make them a bit longer. I also covered the axle on the back…

7 Likes

So you made the Spiked thing…good…btw compare it to an Inika build.

Do you think the legs are long enough?

1 Like

The shins are a little short.