Maniacal Ruler: Karzahni (Legendary Edition)

It’s been a while, but I thought it could be fun to share a MOC here again.

Presenting the mad ruler of his island realm, and bearer of the Kanohi Olisi: Karzahni!

Instructions, Stud.io File and BL XML >

< Previous MOC Next MOC >

This is a figure I wanted to design for ages, but the thing that always stopped me were the shoulder pads. Honestly! Those were the things that stopped me, I could never figure out what to do, and in what colour. So I just waited.

Then after one Bricklink order that I got a bunch of Miru Nuvas in, it all just clicked and had the figure designed in about an hour.
I went back and forth on the final colour to accompany the green. I tried purple, black, even medium blue! But standard mata blue just looked the best.

With all that said, he’s rather small for what is suppose to be a titan scaled character. But I digress I think the smaller scale helps him maintain a solid consistent design.

Overall I am super happy to finally have my own Karzahni in my collection! I’m also am planning on making a Gold/Black ver., so I might post that here some time later.

And of course, here’s the mask.

Thank you for taking a look at my MOC.
Sincerely
Legend

35 Likes

Well, this is definitely a change of pace. Nice job.

5 Likes

Super cool and faithful to the art of him. He really does look like a despicable villain, and that compact design is sick.

6 Likes

Light blue is a new one. But I never thought lewa’s mask would work so well for his the shoulder pads.

4 Likes

This is nice! I like how you gave him a more organic appearance, just like the official art.

3 Likes

did you go insane making this are were you already it looks perfect

4 Likes

He’s so handsome!

4 Likes

looks great

3 Likes

Great work! Great shaping!

4 Likes

That gear piece works oddly well as his skull “belt”.

3 Likes