Okotan Adventures: Spider Saga

The Puppeteer grinned,
“Now dear, I can’t tell you to do anything…I only want Symphony and keep things quiet. We wouldn’t want any rumors about you going about. I don’t want witnesses to see and suddenly have an urge for revenge…that would get quite boring to deal with.”

“Here’s to hoping” Hiraeth gives a small chuckle. “So, when are we going to collect our money, out of curiosity?”

1 Like

Jevis simply nods as he leaves. The hunt was on.

OOC How much would Jevis know about Symphony?

1 Like

OOC: He would know that he’s special to the Puppeteer, but little else. He also might know that Symphony is a dangerous target. Also that the Puppeteer wants Symphony alive.

IC: Symphony finished the sword and handed it off to another apprentice to have it sharpened at the grindstone. Symphony left for his home and entered into the house. He was greeted by smiling faces of his wife and child. He picked up the little Aiya and held her close to his heart. He says,
“My little heart, how are you this fine day?”
Sonata answered for Aiya,
“She was playing all day with the toy you bought her.”
Symphony grinned warmly,
“Is that so my little heart?”
Aiya smiles,
“YAH!”
Symphony sets her down and Aiya goes off to play with her toy. Symphony follows his wife into the kitchen. He put his forehead against his wife’s,
“How was your day, my love?”
Sonata smiles,
“It’s was a long day of taking care of her rambunctious actions…but now I can say it’s gotten even better.”
Symphony sighs,
“I’ve decided…I’m going to get rd of that mask, I’ve researched it and I’ve decided to destroy it.”
Sonata replied,
“The mask of decay? You’re going to destroy it?”
Symphony nods,
“I’m heading to the City of Mask Makers, I believe it’s about time you visited Melody at her home. We can make it a short vacation while we are there. I’ve already talked to the master blacksmith about it.”
Sonata smiles, tears slowly falling,
“I love you, let’s go there as a family.”
Symphony nods and they packs their things.
They head over to the gucko platforms and pay for a ride to the City of Mask Makers. Symphony and Sonata take Aiya and fly over to the City of Mask Makers. Symphony’s plan is to ask Blaze for a way to destroy the accursed mask.

4 Likes

Rena finished her jobs in her garden. It was a beautiful day, too perfect to spend it bountyhunting or inside the house again.
She entered in her house, up to the first floor and then to the attic where Mina, the owl-like Rahi, was flying around. When she saw her owner entering, Mina quickly flew on her shoulder.
Rena chuckled. She took a piece of paper and a pen from a desk and started to write a message. She then tied the paper to Mina’s leg and then gave her the basic instructions. She then let Mina fly away, out on the only opened window of the attic.
As soon as Mina was high enough above the city to see the Forge of Mask Makers she flew towards the ancient building, in hopes of finding Blaze.
@BlackBeltGamer98

1 Like

Colex got out from his hut and began his regular walk around the fire region

1 Like

Vladin left his house, looking for the nearest market.

Athena finished her exercices. She exited her house and started her daily half of hour of jogging around the beaches of the Region of Water.

2 Likes

She would see Blaze by the front entrance, sitting down and taking a break. Even when he was on a break, he didn’t mind helping out his friends.

1 Like

Mina saw him, and landed right on his head. Blaze would most likely recognise her.

2 Likes

“Oh,” Blaze chuckled as the bird landed on him, “Hello there, Mina.”

He extends his arm to give her a better perch, “To what do I owe the pleasure?” He asked, also looking at the Rahi to see how she was faring.

He sees the paper tied to her leg, “A message from Rena?” He asked as he brought out a small treat for the owl-like Rahi.

3 Likes

Jevis headed to a gucko platform and paid to go to the City of the Mask Makers. If you wanted info, that was the place to go.

1 Like

Mina happily accepted the food while Blaze was reading the message:
I am alone and bored. Wanna come?

1 Like

Blaze thought for a moment and gave a little nod before writing a reply and tying the paper back onto Mina. He gently pets the top of the Rahi’s head before politely and simply instructing her to bring his reply to Rena.

2 Likes

Mina flew away to her owner, who was still in the garden. Mina landed on Rena’s shoulder. The Okotoan took the reply and read it.

2 Likes

It read:

My schedule’s free for the rest of the day; where and when would you like to meet?

— Blaze

The young Mask Maker stood up and looked out at the City, Yeah, I think today’s a nice day to get some fresh air and relax. he thought.

2 Likes

He would soon see Mina returning.

2 Likes

“I was thinking later today, but right now I need some rest.” Kryuna said with a sigh as she got up and walked back to her tent.

1 Like

He outstretched his arm for her to land on.

2 Likes

Instead of landing on his hand, she nonchalantly landed on his head.

3 Likes

He just chuckles at this, taking it in stride as he politely asked for the message.

It was probably a bit of a fun joke on Mina’s and Rena’s part to have the Rahi usually land on his head when they were sending notes to each other.

2 Likes