Order of Mata Nui Files #38: Karzahni, The Transposer

← Previous OoMN Files --------------- Next OoMN Files →

As promised, the jealous, twisted, insane brother of Artakha - KARZAHNI - has arrived! After suffering the humiliating loss of the Mask of Creation, Karzahni was forced by the Great Beings to repair malfunctioning Matoran for the rest of his days! Little did they know, he had a scheme for revenge…

3D Printed Kanohi Olisi by Iron Foam Armory (Painted by me!): Kanohi Olisi (Titan Scale) (LY3CHCYN4) by meliug_ocan

MOC Instructions & More: https://bit.ly/39MGO40
How to Build: Coming Soon™!
MOC Review: Coming Soon™!

Slideshow w/ Theme Music:

Bio:
Name: Karzahni
Species: Sapient Matoran Universe Inhabitant
Element: None
Kanohi: Great Olisi, Mask of Alternate Futures
Affiliation: None
Titles: The Transposer
Personality: Twisted, jealous, insane, sociopathic, abusive, intimidating, bad at repairing things
Fighting Style: Melee, illusions
Abilities: Telepathic scanning, strength, giving visions of hypothetical futures
Equipment: Burning chains, hammer

More shots of the MOC!

Obvious side-by-side comparison w/ the BIONICLE World Artwork, which the MOC was based off of.

← Previous OoMN Files --------------- Next OoMN Files →

62 Likes

This is fantastic! I personally would’ve use Metru green for his armor, but the bright Mata green provides a better contrast with the Metru blue, so it was probably the better choice anyway.

5 Likes

Very nice can’t wait for the how to!

2 Likes

I love really this MOC… :scream: :scream: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:
it really similar and respect the canon-design, and looks interesting instructure! Fantastic!! :blush: :blush:

3 Likes

TTV CHANNEL please make this design a Canon Moc

2 Likes

This is by far my favorite Karzahni moc out there. Everything just, fits. Also do you just have these parts lying around or do you have to order them all online?

4 Likes

I’m waiting for the instructions, and I’m not gonna lie, this is the first moc that I truely like from you. I mean your Artakha is good, but for me this feels like much better and it really comes from the fact that the color blocking on this moc is so much better. It is probably the only Bionicle World inspired Karzahni what I would accept as the official original form for him. I really like how you tried to mimic the skull on hos belt with the tile on the Rahkshi head, without any stickers, maybe it would be cleaner if the technic wings on his sides would be dark blue, but iirc they didn’t come in that color. I would more like the moc if the green of the lower arms/legs weren’t mixed with the dark blue, but it would require painting the visorak feets, and I’m glad you didn’t. The chestplate with the Rahkshi heads and the ccbs shell looks so smooth, the shaping is really nice. Maybe the foot would be better if it was built only in 1 color, but seeing that your Artakha used the same method, I can see why was it done that way. The trans-neon-orange chain is a nice touch as the activated Flaming Chains, I just loved to see him wielding the same ones from the set as the “inactive” versions on one picture. Also I quite like the small hammer, it’s well built and compacty and I always imagined him having one for his work.

4 Likes

That’s fantastic!

2 Likes

This is such a faithful design, I love this moc so much <3

2 Likes

Probably my favorite Karzhani Moc that I’ve seen!

The mask is very well painted, it’s pretty accurate, and the colors really pop!

4 Likes

when will you put the instructions?

1 Like

I forgot to say this: The Olisi’s painting is very clean! Your painting-skill is very fantastic!! :grinning: :grinning: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

After watching Duckbrick’s review of this moc, I like it even more. So many neat building techniques and little details!

2 Likes

Die gibt es schon auf seinen patreon

That’s pretty amazing! That would be an epic display piece!

1 Like