Sokoda's weekly builds

Ooo, now that looks sleek. Dare I say I prefer it to the actual thing. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

I really like the design of this. A fun thing to add maybe is a microscale version of the drop ship set

3 Likes

Probably canā€™t be to scale with the factory dude, but a separate model would be cool.

Awesome!

How about a mech for Neido?

Whoā€™s Neido?

1 Like

I dunno, but he Neidos a mech.

Iā€™m sorry Iā€™ll retreat back into the depths

4 Likes

isnā€™t Neido the imagination spinjitsu guy from lego universe?

2 Likes

@BioKnight building it to scale would be extremely small, this could be a fun build in minifigure/HF-Figure scale though!

@Ulti Awesome idea combining LU and Ninjago, totally something for me to build!

I have to warn you, a lot of the requests will be quite a while, Iā€™m currently working on some non-weekly build stuff, so it will take a bit till I can start working on them, and Iā€™ve gotten a lot of really cool requests I want to do!

1 Like

[SWB 108] ETX Alien Attacker

All pieces used come in these colors!

Stud.io-file: [SWB 108] ETX Alien Attacker

36 Likes

Love the use of those old school gun barrel pieces. Even with the newer small slopes and technic parts, this one would fit right in next to those sets from 2007

4 Likes

Have you ever thought about submitting any of these to IDEAS (assuming it doesnā€™t violate TOS)? Because I would beā€¦ interested in that Halberd set.

Do you have any plans to do any other Nintendo ā€œSWBā€'s anytime soon? Iā€™d love to see you knock another one out of the home-run contest stage. If you have a favorite Nintendo franchise, Iā€™d love to see what you could do with it, if you have an open spot and think it sounds fun.

Oh, also, is Garmadon with sunglassesā€¦ a thing? Or is that a custom print? I need it to be real. Please tell me its real*. We also need LEGO Ganondorf with sun glasses because yes.

*Looked it up, know where its from now. Knowing this exists has made my day.

1 Like

Recently there was a poll for legoā€™s 90th anniversary, and they are having a poll to decide what theme they will revive, and bionicle came first, in the first poll. In the second poll they will vote between the top 3 and I hope bionicle wins. Do you have any ideas for bionicle g3?

Daily reminder that itā€™s not a vote to revive an entire range, itā€™s a vote for a one off set from a dead theme :slight_smile:

6 Likes

@ToaLuigiBolderax Iā€™ve thought about it for some of them, but Iā€™m not sure if theyā€™d be super interesting for ideas, most of them are a bit small for an ideas set, at least for the ideas sets we got so far. Also promoting ideas projects is a lot of work Iā€™m not to sure I want to commit to.
I donā€™t have any Nintendo stuff planned currently. I wasnā€™t like a huge Nintendo kid, but I did play some of the games. My favorites probably being Super Mario Galaxy and Lego City undercover if that counts xD.
Garmadon with sunglasses is an official piece from the LEGO Ninjago MOVIE collectible minifigures.

@biological_chronical As Axelford already said, this poll isnā€™t about a g3, but about a single set. That being said, I think Iā€™m mostly known in the Bionicle community for my system set concepts and the ideas project, so yeah Iā€™d have ideas for Bionicle system based sets, which I think something like this would most likely be.

2 Likes

[SWB 109] Old Republic Taxi Speeder

The Taxi from Star Wars the old Republic. All pieces for this speeder exist in these colors, but I did use some glowing effects for the render and custom decals.

Stud.io-file: [SWB 109] Old Republic Taxi Speeder

33 Likes

Looks pretty good!

1 Like

[SWB 110] Wild Lion revamp

While it hasnā€™t been too long since I last built a Lion in here, @Ven challenged me to revamp/rework the LEGO Creator 31112: Wild Lion. So here is my take on it.
All pieces exist in these colors.

Stud.io-file: [SWB 110] Wild Lion revamp

I also made instructions for this one:
[SWB 110] Wild Lion revamp

32 Likes

Wow thatā€™s a really nice build (as always) shaping is amazing!

Hey do you think that some time you could make a revamp of one of the exo-force alt builds?

5 Likes

wow sir that is a great build but you know what would be better?

if you built the thing I want yeah thatā€™d be a lot better

4 Likes