Tales of Glory and Valour: the Seafarers Fantasy RP sign-up

We’re getting stuck in the purgatory with this one :sob:

N01 please post before Winter goes to buy some more milk

5 Likes

Return imminent I swear this time

5 Likes

5 Likes

4 Likes

It’s coming this week, had some surprise stuff happen at work so I’m currently sorting that out but soon enough we’ll get the show on the road

5 Likes

The show when it’s finally on the road

IMG_5939

4 Likes
3 Likes

THATS WHAT IVE BEEN WAITING FOR THATS WHAT ITS ALL ABOUT

@everyone I believe we might be real again

4 Likes

@rook we miss you :pensive:

3 Likes

darn. We jinxed it

Foiled again

3 Likes

N01 gets months and I can’t even take a weekend smh

5 Likes

I’m literally in a hotel room rn, I’ve got a 12 hr drive ahead of me

Togav comes first :triumph:

take as much time as you need dude I’m a terrible example to follow :goo:

4 Likes

I’ll be posting tomorrow night or Tuesday, girlfriend goes for surgery soon. Wanna spend time with her. (Routine minor operation)

5 Likes

:anguished:

:relieved:

take your time man, us chronic internet users can survive a few more days

4 Likes

Well, in our defence, we spent those months pestering N01 everywhere non-stop about posting (we are perfectly healthy and reasonable)

Take your time, man

5 Likes

Bro thinks he is so clever by being snarky and pretentious at the singular mild slight against the ghost crew as if Ari can’t verbally beat him into the dirt much less repair the keel blindfolded

why are all the caelin’s hand crew so touchy and short-tempered :imp: maybe the human cast isn’t that bad off

4 Likes

Probably because they’re all vaunted historical heros that are being treated like free labour.

4 Likes

well, I mean…

they are doing all the free labor :smirk:

I wonder if Ari’s going to get ghost sailor help with this or if she’s going to have to do this all alone :eye: :eye:
if the answer is called wow look at that a timeskip make sure it comes after dolphus shows her to her cabin because I have a funny in mind :goo:

4 Likes

finally, an opportunity to utilise my “extensive” research on medieval shipbuilding that I did when I was putting my character together :smirk:

4 Likes

Ari just typed out the angriest reddit post in history

4 Likes