Tales of Glory and Valour: the Seafarers Fantasy RP sign-up

Mako comes off as confused, trying to be both a mournful, pitiable soul cruelly tortured by an unfair world despite being a serial killer who has, according to the stories you’ve written, mauled at minimum four and likely much more people to death, and also a situationally savvy communicator, who chews people out with peculiar verbiage and then completely changes his tone in the next spoken sentence.

Nailing down who exactly he is, what he would do in a given scenario, and picturing what you yourself in a real conversation with him would look like might help bring together his disconnected elements into a more focused and complete vision.

4 Likes

Ok I think I’ve got something for it. Might ask for more advice later down the line.

2 Likes

Hey, this entire Ari and Dolphus interaction that’s going on right now turned out to be the perfect filler for while we wait for everyone to go to the chart room. By the time it’s over, everyone will already be there and the meeting will be able to begin :smirk:

Right, guys? @Rukah @Atobe_Brick

5 Likes

Haha she thinks it was only one thing

4 Likes

It never ends :weary:

5 Likes

Please Atobe, we need you. The RP will fall apart without Rook

7 Likes

@DuneToa @N01InParticular oh boy, you two are in a room together with Mariner :goo:

where is Rook we need him :pensive:

5 Likes

Ghid writes a funny thing but again

4 Likes

I can’t believe you keep slandering me with so many horribly untrue things don’t look at the upper right corner of the post :sob:

4 Likes

PLAYLIST 2: ELECTRIC BOOGALOO

Dolphus:
The foolish Gorov, cast aside to the wind…

Became the Agent of his own destiny once more.

Mako:
The acolyte, falling to his rage, with only his faith to guide him…

Transformed into the Penitent that would discover more than redemption.

Alexis:
The amnesiac, unknowing of her past and unsure of her future…

Turned to be the Captain of more than one.

Ari:
The lost heir to the Wohlford legacy…

Became the Architect of a legacy far greater…

Jade:
The once-petty thief…

Soon turned into the Master of a thousand blades.

Karl:
The assassin of the end of so many lives…

Became the Catalyst of so many more.

Rook:
The accused convict, running from death…

Became the Hero who feared it no longer.

The Agent of Destiny,
The Penitent of Redemption,
The Captain of Futures,
The Architect of Legacies,
The Master of Blades,
The Catalyst of Lives,
And The Hero who did not fear Death.
Where would they go?
Only Legends know.

3 Likes

CURSES LESGOOOOOOOOOO

I mean what I havent been lurking in this topic since my dirst post here

I should get that character done though…

7 Likes

You should :goo:

5 Likes

Is that Master Chief on the album art??

4 Likes

Look, I can’t stop artists from putting whatever art it is they find so fitting.

2 Likes

Maybe you could PM me and I could help…

7 Likes

Reposting because topical

please @Atobe_Brick we need Rook Supremacy :pleading_face:

6 Likes

IT RETURNS

5 Likes

Current state of the captain vote:

Alexis has made herself quite popular while at the same time quite unpopular. She has chewed out Tharos needlessly, ignored Mako multiple times (to his chagrin), made Mariner suspicious of how much she could be trusted after she subverted his authority when dealing with Karl, and has overall acted impulsively and self-importantly around several members of the crew.

Rook has acted very unsavory for most of his existence in the rp, but unlike Alexis has not been actively worsening his reputation, confining most of his disapproval to the occasional sharp comment and harsh glare. He did not make any noteworthy movements during the thauin attack, but commanded just as much as Alexis did during the storm that followed.

So far, Alexis has both the better and the worse pr performance, depending on whom you may ask. It’s still anybody’s race, but perhaps the arguments each one presents here at the meeting will determine who is best suited for the position once and for all.

Plus, the day is still young. Who knows what might happen? :goo:

5 Likes

I might happen, becausd some stranger is obviously the best option

5 Likes

WINE MOM WINE MOM :woman: :wine_glass:

5 Likes