The Brotherhood of Makuta Vekaron V2

So, recently I have obtained a Kiril. Also, I looked back at the old Vekaron (link here), and… I don’t like it. So I knew what I had to do.

Behold: Vekaron 2.0!

Here he is with the Sea Crawler

And here’s an incomplete carving of him and his new Rahi, done by a member of Takadox’s species shortly before Vekaron’s death.

That’s all! As always, leave any comments, criticisms, critiques, complaints, and cobras below. And be sure to check out the Brotherhood of Makuta Community MOC Project! Currently all Makuta are assigned, but the creator has done a lot of cool stuff with the Brotherhood’s story and stuff; it’s definitely worth looking at.

23 Likes

Hm… a little simple, but definitely better than the original.

Those feet look actually pretty nice from the front.

I personally planned on giving my eventual revamp of Vekaron a silver Kiril, though (because I have 3 or 4 lying around but only 1 red and black one which I need for Tridax).

By the way, there’s still not much of a backstory for Vekaron - basically all I have is that he was a scientist and died when a crazed Toa of Water pushed him into a pool of Energized Protodermis.

1 Like

What about this:

Vekaron started out as just another Rahi creator. He worked on aquatic Rahi, alongside Zurta and Kaihodian. However, shortly after the Matoran invented Kanoka, Vekaron developed an interest in Kanoka, and implementing their powers in Rahi. He created the Fader Bull and the Archives Beast, and eventually helped Teridax create the Rahi Nui (Teridax did most of the work, and as such took credit for the Rahi, but Vekaron helped him give it Kanoka powers). However, after the massacre of the Toa Hagah, some of them managed to survive. One of them, a Toa of Iron*, heard that Vekaron was creating a special Rahi for Makuta’s plan. The information was incorrect, but when this Toa found Vekaron creating the Sea Crawler (a normal Rahi) he killed Vekaron and all of the Sea crawlers except one, which got away unnoticed.
Vekaron had an assistant, a female member of Takadox’s species, who was there when he died. The Toa let her live, telling her to go back to the other Makuta and tell them “Vekaron is gone, and you’re next.”. This Toa was later part of the group that attacked Syrai, and was killed.

*you said Toa of Water here, but you used a Toa of iron in your timeline.

2 Likes

Oh, right… I’m trying to keep track of 80 Makuta’s backstories, so I’m always grateful for corrections :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Will do, thanks.

1 Like