Toa Nuva Reborn: The Toa Suva

Hello peeps, it’s me again. I’m finally posting Mocs again, and they aren’t Bats, hurray!

In all seriousness though, I was looking through my old Mocs and saw these two:

And that got me thinking, maybe I should build my own versions of the others so that I can have them all in my lore. It also helps that my brothers have their own versions of kopaka and onua in our storyline, so I only needed to make Gali and pohatu. And here they are!

Gali, space marine:

Pohatu, galactic soccer star:

Here’s the topics for the other two, and my current takanuva:

Let me know what you think of these two and if you want to see me do the other two in a similar style. As always, comments and criticism appreciated. I hope to be posting more often, but we’ll see how that works out. Okay, that’s all, bye!

13 Likes

Very cool. The one thing I don’t really like are the extreme gappiness near the trans purple parts on Pohatu’s knees.

1 Like

Gali is lanky beyond lanky, and to my knowledge “space marines” aren’t really lanky. i will say that Pohatu, despite having thighs more outrageous
than the aforementioned

has an interesting colour scheme, one i haven’t seen before.

1 Like

Yeah, not sure what I can do about that though.

Space marine was just a term I thought to use because “marine” has aquatic ties, and Gali is a toa of water, and then “space” because that’s a part of the story. Basically, I’m saying it has no ties to anything outside of the bionicle universe, or at least it’s not supposed to.

4 Likes

nice

1 Like

I really like that sword design for Tahu, I might try and build that once I get that firesword peice

1 Like

Awesome! Just be careful, they’re super finicky to mess with.

…America Tahu? That’s not something i knew I needed to see.

Gali is very nice, I like the leg armor and colors. Pohatu’s knees, meanwhile, look massively painful. =P

2 Likes

upper half of Pohatu looks great and an amazing colour scheme

1 Like

Gali is definitely my favourite, great job