Toa Tuyet (contest entry)

Here is my entry for the MOC portion of the Canonization Contest for Tuyet, former Toa Mangai of Water, who weilds a doublesided chainsaw (didnt have the parts for a barbed broadsword, so i used the chainsaws from Onua Nuva for it but for simplicity’s sake, it will be referred to as a doublesided chainsaw) and a water blaster (my way of reinforcing the fact that Tuyet is a Toa of Water). The front image will be used for the polls

9 Likes

2 things:

1. I love it

2. You have my vote

11 Likes

your mocs aint so bad, tell your friends

2 Likes

If you want to enter this in the contest, you’ll need to change the weapons. It was recently announced that Tuyet will be required to wield the same Barbed Broadsword that was shown in Dark Mirror, and that no additional weapons will be allowed:

6 Likes

Well the mask choice is cool.

It’s kinda bland, but I do like the trans light blue/azure color combo.

well even then, that was the Toa Empire Tuyet, who is to say Tuyet of the main dimension didnt change out her weapons at a more later point in time and I dont have the parts for the barbed broadsword, so consider the doublesided chainsaw as a standin since i fell as though it has the same barbed feel, and the water blaster is a secondary weapon and plus helps with reinforcing the idea that Tuyet is a Toa of Water

If you don’t have the parts, perhaps you could build your entry in Stud. io?

It is a Dark Mirror/Toa Empire alt dimension reference

1 Like

There has been a tremendous amount of discussion about this exact argument over on the Contest Discussion Topic. If you’re interested in the reasoning behind this decision, the most recent version of the debate started around here:

To be honest, I feel like you could use the chainsaw piece as the sword. It fits the description well enough.

2 Likes

Very creative design.That thigh assymetry is very well done.

if you want, we can say that it is the Barbed Broadsword or at least a noncanon variant of it

why thank you, tell your friends

Breathtaking, absolutely breathtaking is what I can say about this entry.

You managed to make a Tuyet the opposite of boring, and with the most minimal number of parts. I hope that the results of this contest shall indeed turn out in your favor.

thank you very much, tell your friends about it