Transformers: Salvation Signup and OOC Discussion Topic

was 'bout to say that lol

1 Like

After the battle between King-Quan and Bludgeon ends, Iā€™ll be departing from the roleplay. Due to the fact, that Iā€™m not motivated anymore. And I simply donā€™t want to force myself RPing something I donā€™t want to continue.

Okay.

This may be kinda strange, but if I were to present Facelift or Salvo with the blueprints, (which Darkside would already have) and material, could he craft more Chargers?

Either Salvo or Thrift would be best suited for that.

Cue fangirlish squel, and a Ruby-like geek out session. :stuck_out_tongue:

Snap, I forgot how quickly an RP can progress in one day

Very cool to see the increase in activity, though.

1 Like

Iā€™m happy to see people seem to be enjoying themselves. If thereā€™s anything I can do to make things better, donā€™t hesitate to say anything please.

4 Likes

Hey, question, if I say Pixel scans something, would having him automatically duplicate into it be similar to an auto hit, or am I clear to do that?

Iā€™ll say that for both Pixel and Spectrum (@meepinater), automatically duplicating what they scan is allowed. I havenā€™t been very consistent on that, so thanks for asking.

2 Likes

Sorry I havenā€™t been very active lately; I know dragged-out boss fights arenā€™t very fun. Itā€™s just that Iā€™ve had to really buckle down on online school recently, and as always, that takes precedent over gaming.

3 Likes

You have a stronger will than I Chrome. And for that you have my respect.

Thanks. Iā€™m hoping that I can squeeze in enough time to wrap up the fight with the predacons this weekend and get yā€™allā€™s characters that loot Iā€™ve been promising.

2 Likes

Wait, I just realized I may have been overestimating the size of the Predacons. Are they average-Transformer-sized or Godzilla-sized, like I had previously thought?

Iā€™d compare them more to the movieverse dinobots than Godzilla, as far as size goes.

This is the best picture I could find for reference, unfortunately. Optimus is close enough to being an ā€œaverage-sizedā€ transformer (heā€™s anywhere from 22 to 30 feet tall depending on who you ask) that you can hopefully get a sense of how big Grimlock would be.

1 Like

Hmā€¦

Iā€™m just judging whether or not Pixel could jump onto Vertebreak.

1 Like

Alright, Iā€™m shooting to have the combat end today, if thatā€™s possible.

2 Likes

@Chromeharpoon is the DJD in this version of the universe?

Yes, they are; and theyā€™re pretty much just like they were in the comics.

Gotcha, If itā€™s fine, Iā€™d like to put Darkside on their watchlist. Not to-be-killed, but as a likely candidate for disloyalty.

Mainly for backstory purposes.