Transformers: Salvation Signup and OOC Discussion Topic

Awesome!

1 Like

Where is the battle taking place right now?

Most of the actionā€™s still around that fortress I mentioned earlier. Itā€™s in a big gorge surrounded by mountains.

Okay, thank you, Iā€™ll just start in the Salvation.

1 Like

Okay.

Bruh, I got pinned so many timesā€¦can yā€™all take a chill pill? I just woke up from a nap lol. Itā€™ll take a while till I reply, I need to do something.

Canā€™t throw waves of mooks at yā€™all forever; Iā€™m bringing the villains out now.

And the predacons in just a minuteā€¦

1 Like

asrar 2 the electric boogaloo?

2 Likes

Itā€™s possible that one of the predacon clones is Sky-Lynxx, which from my recollection is the Predacon Asrarā€™s wraith possessed.

1 Like

thatā€™s the one

1 Like

Well, then I guess Asrar 2 Ragemonster Boogallo is happening then.

4 Likes

Treadquakeā€™s first battle in a nutshell.

How I expected it would go:

Vs. How it actually went:

1 Like

Iā€™m still trying to focus on schoolwork and finals are coming up at the end of the month. Sorry for my continued absence from this RP.

2 Likes

Itā€™s cool. As always, life comes first, especially in a time like this.

1 Like

Thanks. If you wouldnā€™t mind continuing to control my characters in the meantime, Iā€™d be immeasurably grateful.

1 Like

@ProfSrlojohn When I bring back Blight (because I most likely will), would you like to pick up where we left off?

Sure. Though i assume not literally the same places they were standing.

This may seem weird, but I honestly kinda want to retire or kill off Laslow.

Anyone got any ideas on how to do that?

1 Like

The Omega Lock/Omega Keys

The Omega Lock

The Omega Lock was built by the Solus Prime and the Knights of Cybertron on a far-away planet over a hundred million years ago. Using four different varieties of Cybermatter- the mysterious substance the Knights used to cyberform planets for colonization- the machine could harness the powers of the Allspark itself to perform miraculous feats. Solus built the Omega Lock with the intention of uplifting cybertronian kind, but when war broke out between the Thirteen and their followers, she realized that some would seek to use its awesome power as a weapon of unparalleled destructive capabilities. Solus wouldnā€™t have that, and so she and Optimus Prime split the Omega Lock into five pieces. Four of these were taken into uncharted space and hidden away, while the fifth was taken back to Cybertron and placed in a vault inside the Sea of Rust, containing a map within its datatracks leading another piece. With luck, anyone who found the map and managed to bring all five components of the Omega Lock back together again would do so in pursuit of a selfless and noble end.

Recovering the five pieces of the Omega Lock is objective of our heroes aboard Salvation; the machineā€™s power is the only thing that can restore the Allspark and save the race of Transformers from extinction. Bludgeon, a Decepticon warlord, also covets the Lock- with it, he can usurp Megatron as the Decepticon emperor, and remake Cybertron to his deranged designs. He and his legions of treacherous New Decepticons must not be allowed to have it.

Credit to yours truly.

The Atlantian Omega Key

Discovered by two intrepid treasure hunters in a vault beneath the Sea of Rust, Autobot scientists uncovered a map to the Omega Lock within the datatrax of a Golden Age-era datacard. Long though to be only a myth, the Omega Lock was now the only hope cybertronian kind had to save themselves from extinction, and so Salvation was built to carry a crew of explorers to find it.

Over the course of their voyage, the crew of Salvation have discovered that this artifact is more than just a simple datacard- it is, in fact, a piece of the Omega Lock, and it even holds a fragment of the machineā€™s power. The Omega Key can activate and unlock dormant ancient cybertronian technology, and produces Atlantian Cybermatter, which can heal wounds and repair machines. If exposed to high amounts of energy, it can also randomly teleport objects and people.

The Atlantian Omega Key also contains an artificial intelligence, awakened when our heroes arrived on the planet designated OL-2006-2-C: an ā€œechoā€ of a Knight of Cybertron named Atlantis, based off of his neural network so as to emulate his personality and retain some of his memories. Atlantis claims to have been one of the knights who helped Solus Prime build the Omega Lock, and thus likely knows a great deal about the machine.

An inscription running down the middle of the Omega Key reads like so: ā€œThe light of the Allspark shall shine even in the darkest of hoursā€. Judging from the syntax, it appears to be a part of a longer phrase. No doubt the rest of the Omega Lockā€™s pieces hold the rest of it.

Credit to me, myself, and I.

The Hyperborean Omega Key

Recently acquired by our heroes on the planet designated OL-2006-2-C, the Hyperborean Omega Key is the next piece of the Omega Lock to fall into their hands, hidden by the Knights of Cybertron ages ago to prevent evil-doers from claiming its godly power. It is almost identical in appearance to the Atlantian Omega Key, though one notable difference between the two would be the different cyberglyphic inscriptions on the Green Keyā€™s surface. They appear to be a continuation of the Atlantian Keyā€™s cut-off saying, reading like so:

-and thwart the forces of chaos and evil-

The syntax of the glyphs indicate that the saying is still incomplete, and it is likely that the rest of the Omega Lockā€™s components will have the rest of it.

Like the Atlantian Key, the Hyperborean Omega Key can activate dormant ancient cybertronian technology, and produces a variety of cybermatter which induces spontaneous growth of techno-organic flora. These plants can be harvested to produce toxins and cyber-venoms, or can be used to ensnare enemies. The Hyperborean Key also contains another ā€œechoā€ AI, this one of another Cybertronian Knight named Hyperborea, who also worked with Solus Prime on the Omega Lock with Atlantis.

Credit to TTV user Chromeharpoon

The Dark Omega Key

The Dark Omega Key

Guarded by an ancient Knight of Cybertron named Lemuria, the Dark Omega Key was bequeathed to our heroes after a long series of trials meant to prove themselves against the Primes of old. Lemuria explained that, in order for the Omega Lock to replicate the powers of the Allspark, Golden Age artificer-scientists determined that something with similar properties to Dark Energon needed to be included in the mixture of cybermatters the machine drew from for its miraculous feats. The philosophical ramifications of this hadnā€™t time to be discussed before the War of the Primes all but destroyed ancient cybertronian civilization, and the Omega Lock was divided and scattered throughout the galaxy.

The Dark Omega Key is similar in design to the other two keys that our heroes have acquired, but notably more ornate. Running down its center is another part of the mantra that has been divided among the Omega Lockā€™s components:

ā€œ-until comes the day when its children return to its embrace-ā€

The syntax of the cyberglyphs on the Dark Key indicate that the saying is still incomplete.

The cybermatter the Dark Key produces is black and purple in color, with an oily texture and an unsettling tendency to churn and froth around itself. Dark Cybermatter is capable of reviving dead transformers as terrorcons and weakening living cybertronians. Any non-sentient machines it comes into contact with will begin to malfunction and run amok.

(credit to Chrome)

The Ogygian Omega Key

The Ogygian Omega Key

Recovered by our heroes in the heart of a spire on the planet Scintilla, the Ogygian Key is the fourth and last of the Omega Keys needed to restore the Omega Lock to its full power- whatever that may be. The Ogygian Key strongly resembles its mates in appearance: a flat, rectangular object with a row of tiny needle-like rods between two triangular protrusions at its end. A large handle is on the other end of the key, in between two ornately-decorated bars of metal. Thin lines of red energy run between four indicator lights on the keyā€™s face, and in the middle is a bar of gold metal with the final piece of the Omega Lockā€™s mantra etched into it:

"-and all are one."

The verse is now complete, signifying the end of our heroesā€™ journey is fast approaching.

The Ogygian Key produces red-hued cybermatter which supercharges machinery it comes into contact with, allowing weapons, ships, and transformers to operate far beyond their typical limits to perform miraculous feats. This comes at a price, of course, as the effects of this extreme overclocking wear off quickly, leaving the affected machine damaged and/or fatigued afterward.

2 Likes

You could make it so that Laslow died/dies in the battle.

For context sake, this is what I have in mind for the mass driver cannons Fortress has.

Obviously itā€™s way, way, waaaaay smaller. But a similar concept. Magnetically propelled projectiles, hurled with astonishing speed and accuracy. Intended purely for anti aircraft, firing one at closer ranges, (like what just did) could potentially be very dangerous.

Trying to aim these things without the targeting visor is a pipe dream to say the least.

And thereā€™s also a significant cool down period between firings.

2 Likes