Was there someone insane enough to draw art of Yellowryx?

Since Helryx’s contest is long over, I think it’s fair to bring this up again, in a less rule-breaking manner. I doubt anyone did that, because that wouldn’t yield anything for the contests, but hey, if you got some, post it here!

5 Likes

Coincidentally, I was just thinking about this earlier today. I wonder if the yellowryx contest can start now.

2 Likes

The real question is whether TTV would be willing to do so. None of us got Trusted status to even try to do it.

What do you mean by “trusted status?”

Basically, there’s a ranking system. Only a select few with Trusted rank can organize such events, no matter how insignificant.

The master trust level

3 Likes

I’m a master. With permission from TTV, I could start the contest, and give you judging abilities. That said, some modifications will have to be made to the contest, if TTV approves the contest. IIRC The rules say that contests must have prizes,

1 Like

Prizes

The satisfaction of having legit art for Yellowryx was the original prize for the thing I tried to start a few months back…

Here’s the original post. It got closed down by Eljay, and I’ll admit, I was a bit sour back then.

I don’t know if these count but got abandoned when the artakha contest happened.

Amalgations of the entries that I liked.

9 Likes

Nice. I’d imagine the one at top left is Yellowryx? Who is the other one at the bottom right?

would’ve been the same as the other; top left was planning out the armor. The rundown would’ve been yellowryx as the base with some bits taken from Tributron and one entry with the tall shield.

2 Likes

I forgot how much I loved that design, I’ll think about drawing it. It could work as a dark mirror version or something. No guarantees I’ll finish it though

4 Likes

I would love yellowryx to become a canonical alternate universe version. Doubt that’ll happen though.
I would do some art, but I can’t draw worth crap, so I’ll be eager to see if any art surfaces.

1 Like

I’m finally doing what I should have done long ago.

May take a while, no guarantees.

9 Likes

N i c e

Done.

6 Likes

Good work! Today is a good day to be alive.

3 Likes

Thank you!

Love the yellow bg, lmao. Good work, man!

1 Like