This is the current official list of things considered canon to Bionicle G3 (aka Brickonicle). This list is subject to change based on discussions had in the upcoming episodes of the TTV Podcast, but going forward, all current topics must be up to date with current canon.
Topics that have inherent contradictions with official canon will be either closed, marked as non-canon, or moved into another category upon request. This is on a case by case basis based on the merit we think the topic contributes to the project.
- The Matoran all have a small manifestation of their elemental power activate within them whenever they come of age. The only exceptions are our current Toa, the main characters, who do not have one manifested.
- There are seven current elements: Fire, Water, Earth, Wind, Sand, Ice and Lightning.
- Earth as an element has been reworked to be a combination of soil and plantlife.
- The Matoran and Toa's elements are manifestations of their regions and cities. In each city, there's a temple, and in this temple dwells the Nuva Stones.
- The Elemental Gods preside over the elements and are the ones who bestow the Toa with their powers.
- The Brotherhood of Makuta are a cult dedicated to reviving Makuta.
- The Rahkshi are members of the Brotherhood that have been fused with Rahi.
- The Toa Spirits were given powers by the Elemental Gods, and bestow their power in times of need. Similar to the powers of Marvel's Thor. The Matoran assume the title and powers of the Toa.
- Lewa is female.
- There are six Elemental Gods: Ikir, the God of Fire; Akida, the God of Water; Ketar, the God of Stone; Melum, the God of Ice; Terak, the God of Earth and Uxar, the God of Wind.
- Long ago, the Great Beings created the world. Ekimu gave his creations sentience at the behest of his brother, Makuta.
- They created the Elemental Gods to preside over the elements and their tribes, but they rebelled against the Great Beings and usurped their throne, instead letting those that they protected live in peace.
- The Brotherhood of Makuta steal and break the Mask of Time, creating a ripple effect through the Nuva Symbols