Cordax’s Cool Contest

MOC AND WRITE NOW NOW NOW

5 Likes

Yes, there was hours of planning and I wasn’t pm’ed this morning and asked to be a judge.

4 Likes

“We need a judge, someone who wouldn’t be interested in a gift card and clout, we don’t need any 1 in particular…wait…”

Thanks for judging! :smiley:

3 Likes

Just finished my moc. I’ll probably take pictures and write the story tomorrow

2 Likes

Hey, I’ve been planning this for a while, I just asked people to be judges this morning and posted the topic later.

1 Like

i had a similar process for one of my projects too

• plan
  • get random people

speaking of you wouldn’t happen to be working on any mocs right now would you?

2 Likes

I got asked but I couldn’t say yes in time

2 Likes

Alright, here’s my entry!

5 Likes

Here is my entry:

Toa Hordika Knight

5 Likes

New MOC for an entry:

8 Likes

My entry:

5 Likes

Crab Nuggets I thought it was the 8th :disappointed_relieved:
Gotta switch into first gear :angry:

Had a story I really wanted to build a Moc to go with but couldn’t get the characters key details right so I switched tact and am on a roll but now ironically have a Moc with no story (yet)

Also question, waht is the rules on backgrounds and editing a Moc into a context?

3 Likes

This will be good exercise for me.

8 Likes

so I’m not completely sure what you mean by this, but if you have a preexisting story, you can expand on that with the story written for this contest.

1 Like

Sorry I’ll rephrase my question clearer: Can I photoshop my Moc into an environment is what I mean. And how much editing can be done, one of my ideas involved foreground obscuring the feet area.

3 Likes

I mean, not running the contest here, but any artistic license you want to do for the sake of immersion would be fine, I think, as long as you also include pictures of the whole MOC.

5 Likes

What Winger said is good, thats exactly the answer.

3 Likes

what else is new amirite :sunglasses:

8 Likes

hmhmghghghh
I think I am going to run out of time :expressionless:
Darn my schedule

Maybe time for that 11:30pm moc making grindset

3 Likes

ehe ehe this is the final day

2 Likes